I love TTF

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Bear

After browsing a particularly notorious SoCal-based forum this afternoon, I would just like to thank all the TT team for being so laid-back, patient, friendly, welcoming, intelligent, well-bathed, and reasonably shapely.

And likewise not being the administrator of said SoCal-based forum.

You're all just lovely. God bless.
Dar

[quote=""Bear""]After browsing a particularly notorious SoCal-based forum this afternoon, I would just like to thank all the TT team for being so laid-back, patient, friendly, welcoming, intelligent, well-bathed, and reasonably shapely.[/quote]

If Team TT were anymore laid back they'd be horizontal!
Oh, wait. They already are! :wink:
Big Dave

Great team, great atmosphere for 99% of the year (boo to closed season blues!).

I honestly think that most of my best friends are TTFers. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you guys :D
Don't_Look_Down

I just want to say that I really love this forum, too. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I first signed up. Enthusiast groups can be cliquey and unforgiving of newbies, but the TTF community is one of the friendliest and warmest I've ever come across - I feel such at home here. I also love how there's always a new topic or discussion on the go. TTF never grows stale.

Here's to TTF! :)
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!
Pennywise

Oh dear... it seems that I'm one of the only members of TTF not to have expressed my undying love for the website! ;) So, here it is, I lovez TTF, and all* of it's members. O:)

*with some exceptions. ;) :P
Rowe

I owe myself to TTF; the site, the forum, meets, Chat, even the Wiki.

I've met so many great friends through TowersTimes and have grown from having little knowledge into knowing well... a fair bet, actually! My enthusiasm stands because of TTF especially because who else would I be able to share my geekiness with? :lol:

Not just that but my love of writing fiction has grown through the Wiki, a very useful place for making silliness with others, making fun of the things we enjoy most about theme parks and whatnot.

But most of all, I owe my slowly blooming relationship with Cheese (You'd know him as the bloke who recites Nemesis) to TTF because it's where we met both online and in person as complete and utter geeks.

:D

I love TTF for the wonders and joy it's given on meets and online as a community. I don't ever want this site to leave cyberspace.
Magrathea

Even as a relative forum newbie, even moreso meets-wise, I do feel like TTF is a major part of my life, now.

Through this site, I've already met some wonderful people (dare I say friends?) and had some absolutely amazing times, both online and "IRL".

For many years before I joined, I'd lurk on TTF, and I know many people will be doing this right now as it's just such a huge, wonderful resource. I'd say that no website rivals the combination of joviality, the informed-ness, and the sheer quantity of constant posts on the forum. There's always something interesting to read, and I've learnt so much about the park through TTF.

While I can be quite socially awkward, and I apologise majorly for any members around whom I'm still quite shy, but I love each and every member on here (mostly ;)) and words can't describe how amazingly welcoming everyone was. It would be more than understandable for people to be slightly disgruntled by this shy newbie crashing something which people love, but everyone was so accepting and lovely and whether you want me or not I'm here to stay, and honestly feel nothing like a newbie any more. :)
Slappy McGuire

Another reason I love TTF is it's like Valley Mania's big brother. Shame the park don't treat the site with the same respect, or at least sense of acceptance that VM enjoy with their park though...
Dormiens-Dave

Well having been an on and off poster since 2006 (i think) and a meeter since 2009 i can honestly say TTF is the magic that we all used to (and maybe still do) have from Alton Towers all those years ago.

The friends i have from such a broad spectrum of society is amazing and i will always always love it and hope to be a part of it for a long time

Soppyness now over
Doopy Dan

Having been on the forum from just after it opened back in 2003, I would say that it seems to be better than it has ever been at the moment, although shamefully I still only know a couple of members from face to face. I blame school/uni back then, and work life now!. Although, having accessed TTF from literally every corner of the globe, it is definatly a home away from home.

But yes, if TTF was a business, it would be safe to say it would be booming right about now!