Future of the Dark Forest

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
stealthsmiler

I'm sorry but Rita could get a bit more theming that's inexpensive. More branches round supports and stuff, a cheap new entrance (as the tire really doesn't work for me) and place back story stuff (videos, voice recordings or just text) along the queue line to A) make Rita fit and B) give riders something to do whilst queuing. Yes a whole lotta extra theming like mentioned above (which I love by the way, think its an absolutely brilliant idea) would be amazing but is expensive, but a little at a time would be cheap and work.

Everyone's on about bringing in more customers but what about creating the magic that AT is supposed to have. I would rather miss out on a new ride and the rest of the park be revamped to give an amazing experience, something that would make me want to go back lots of times.

(and surely the whole horse and cart issue could be over come by having holes in the back of the cart to allow air to get through, have the carriage a prison cart themed or something similar)
Jamie

I very much hope that they pull their finger out and do the job properly with the covering of Rita.  Having scaffolding up for a whole season on a busy path is unacceptable and needs addressing - it isn't giving off a very good impression of the park at all.
"ENTER VALHALLA!"