Gloomy Wood

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Satch

i think we are looking for something other than that. They are probably using a template from old plans for this, and KK said its close to nemesis
Adam

no i think adams right :D :D
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Anonymous

Adam is probably right but if he isn't then...

...Is it the fact they're planning to go under the flume at one bit? Is there enough room to go under the flume for a coaster?
The Route for the monorail seems a bit different compared to the map as well.
Squiggles

The flume run very high of the ground, there is more then enough room for a coaster underneath it.
Edwardo..... move me!
Anonymous

you could fit something under the flume and while these plans appear to be duff or were to throw us off the rita trail I think something will go around/under/over the flume or why did they re-develop the long (quite dull) area of track when it would have been cheaper to skip that section out. :?

perhaps they were hinting at something else to come? perhaps its all in my head
AdamPanic

The problems with the plan are
1) the log flume doesn't cross over itself. The tunnel prior to the second drop is beneath this lift.
2) No midpath shop
3) Railway missing.
4) No Signature
5) Dynamo missing
nuttysquirrel

What lake is that, that the coaster is crossing over? my first thoughts was thats whats wrong with it becuase it dont know what that lake is!!!! :?

Lots of hugs and kisses from Philip :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Theme Park Domination...Coming soon!
tallest_of_pauls
Location: Holding A Vigil Where The Thunderlooper Used To Be!

Haunted House - Not Duel. and Log Flume - not The Flume.
I'm sure that's it, I'd guess that these plans were from a few years ago, poss just before air, and then have been redated by someone to get the forum talking.
evil cod

[quote=""tallest_of_pauls""]
Haunted House - Not Duel. and Log Flume - not The Flume.
I'm sure that's it, I'd guess that these plans were from a few years ago, poss just before air, and then have been redated by someone to get the forum talking.[/quote]

Surly they are just written under their generic names as the "congo river rapids" are also just labeled "rapids ride"
doom+sons1988

Duel will be removed in about eight years and a new haunted attraction should be put in it's place but in a bigger themed area like Transvania at CWOA.
"ERRRRRRRRRRR EXCUSE ME"
Anonymous

it says vekoma in the bottom