You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (And TTF) When

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Blaze

Now comes with extra something or other, as the title now includes TTF :mrgreen:

So include YKYAT TTF When... aswell now :D
Bear

You spend more time on here than on Facebook, Youtube, TV Shack, real life, and friends.
DiogoJ42

... When the first thing you do when you get up is check TTF, and you fall asleep clutching your laptop / iPad / whatever, reading the shoutbox.
Bear

... When you notice every single new rep point Diogo gets... lol
SIMR

When you persuade the teacher to make sure the Alton Towers trip isn't on Hallowe'en itself so I can get on as many rides as possible :D
DiogoJ42

[quote=""MegaJib""]... When you notice every single new rep point Diogo gets... lol[/quote]
:lol: I'm not quite sure how to take that. (+reps) ;)
Zylos

When you drop TTF in a sentence to people who don't know what 'TTF' is, and you expect them to know what it means :D
Muay Thai, MMA, Dubstep, Photography and drumming.
DiogoJ42

...when it's gone 5am and you are STILL on TTF. 8-[
Bear

When it's gone 5:30am and you are also still on TTF! :wink:
filters

You spend 10 minutes clicking "Like" on every single ride page on the Alton Towers website.
[Archive]

When you wait through the news until Midlands today comes on, just so you can see the clip of Nemesis in the title sequence.

When you waste a load of post-it notes by sketching the layout of Duel on every sheet.
Elliot

[quote=""electricBlll""]When you wait through the news until Midlands today comes on, just so you can see the clip of Nemesis in the title sequence..[/quote]

You were stalking me last night weren't you :O
MattH

When you have TTF in your startup of firefox's programs list
Also when you get banned from posting on the AT FB page for being evil to likkle kiddies! God i love being evil :P
DiogoJ42

[quote=""electricBlll""]When you waste a load of post-it notes by sketching the layout of Duel on every sheet.[/quote]
... when you know the layout of Duel well enough to sketch it. ;)

I could sketch the coasters, if that counts, but Duel? Even having seen the plans, it's still a mystery to me. :P
MattH

Another Quick one from me:

...When you at least try to find different versions of ITHOTMK, ranging from a techno version to the classic, and you love every song that has "that song" in the background, for example: This Song
Jem8472

When you are watching TV and the advert for Virgin1 changing its name to channel 1 comes on. In the middle of that there is a bit that says "sit back and relax". But in my head I say "sit back its fright time"
AltonThorpe

Having a HUGE fall out with your friend because you invited them to Alton Towers, and they said "cba".
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
hex4ever

My retirement plans are to buy a house in Alton village, buy and annual pass every year and just live more or less in the park until I die of a heart attack in Rita.

Th13teen wasn't over hyped, just over anticipated
JoshM

When you and you're friends used plan to hide in the Alton Towers gardens overnight
nickfrancis10

[quote=""JoshMillwardTV""]When you and you're friends used plan to hide in the Alton Towers gardens overnight[/quote]

I still do that now... :)

Come on you Wolves!