Alton Towers: Two free tickets Sun promotion

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Balb0wa

[quote=""robelobe""]no it says its the one for 2010 it says click here for it[/quote]

its from last year ! bonus token with your booking form we'll have available HERE from Weds March 4., as today is wed march 3rd :D
jomo1993

Looks like the old one to me, i cant find the 2010 one anywhere on that page
MIND THE DOORS PLEASE

MIND THE DOORS
robelobe

no offense to the two pervious guys coz you guys our alreet but what the **** is up with everyone else on this website why do they want to just pick people apart within seconds of trying to something good. **** me i only joined yesterday and people have just put negative on everything iv done.
Robe..LFC...bring on Th13teen
Mi-Nigle

[quote=""robelobe""]no offense to the two pervious guys coz you guys our alreet but what the reproduce is up with everyone else on this website why do they want to just pick people apart within seconds of trying to something good. reproduce me i only joined yesterday and people have just put negative on everything iv done.[/quote]

I had no intention to pull you apart and I'm sorry it came across that way. I was merely trying to help prevent people from sending the online token off if it wasn't from this year because they may get no tickets at the end of collecting the tokens.

Your intentions may have been be good but I feel that you may have been mistaken in this instance.
Balb0wa

[quote=""robelobe""]no offense to the two pervious guys coz you guys our alreet but what the reproduce is up with everyone else on this website why do they want to just pick people apart within seconds of trying to something good. reproduce me i only joined yesterday and people have just put negative on everything iv done.[/quote]

ehup, calm down , calm down, calm down lad, were not, were just saying its from last year :D
robelobe

so you read what i put and then you put yet another negative point nice one...btw get 10 pound worth of clubcard points at tesco you get a free ticket at alton towers or is this wrong to
Robe..LFC...bring on Th13teen
ghostchoir

Anyone know what the date bands are for this? Knowing my luck now I've booked the hotel it'll be the day that all the Sun people will turn up!
NickT04

[quote=""ghostchoir""]Anyone know what the date bands are for this? Knowing my luck now I've booked the hotel it'll be the day that all the Sun people will turn up![/quote]

Date bands are as follows:

Band A: 25 March - 9 April.
Band B: 10 April - 24 April.
Band C: 25 April - 9 May.
Band D: 10 May - 31 May.
Band E: 1 June - 20 June.
Band F: 21 June - 18 July.
Band G: 19 July - 15 August.
Band H: 16 August - 9 September.
Band J: 10 September - 26 September.
Band K: 27 September - 17 October.
Band L: 18 October - 4 November.
piefunkle

They're not printing the tickets in Northern Ireland! My fiance is posted to RAF Aldergrove at the minute and he's been buying and saving up the Sun only to find today that they're not printed in the Northern Ireland version of the Sun!
Benedique

[quote=""piefunkle""]They're not printing the tickets in Northern Ireland! My fiance is posted to RAF Aldergrove at the minute and he's been buying and saving up the Sun only to find today that they're not printed in the Northern Ireland version of the Sun![/quote]

Is your name Laura Beckers by any chance? I'm not stalking you don't worry haha! It's just I have read a post on facebook from somebody of that name saying the same thing about tickets not being available in northern ireland via the sun, just wondering if it was you!
Justtracy

[quote=""piefunkle""]They're not printing the tickets in Northern Ireland! My fiance is posted to RAF Aldergrove at the minute and he's been buying and saving up the Sun only to find today that they're not printed in the Northern Ireland version of the Sun![/quote]

I live in Northern Ireland and I had this problem last year too. I contacted The Sun last year and they told me to collect the mast heads off all the papers that show the dates when the tokens are printed in the paper in England. (With the help of the guys on here I knew when that was :D ) The website for the paper has a downloadable copy of the order form. You fill that out and post it to them with the mast heads. Last year I got my free tickets and the hotel offer and I am doing the same this year too. Hope he hasn't thrown those papers out!
smeg_head

Good to see today's voucher being promoted on the cover of The Sun with a photo of... SheiKra :roll:
D-Man

^Sorry but it isn't Sheikra on The Sun I have got. It is definitely Oblivion because it has two rows, orange restraints, the orange stripes on the front of the car and most importantly - a floor!1 The track is also black but has been changed to a red clour as it gets lower as if insinuating it is a frightening ride! :P :P
Alba gu brath! Scotland Forever!
smeg_head

[quote=""deek92""]^Sorry but it isn't Sheikra on The Sun I have got. It is definitely Oblivion because it has two rows, orange restraints, the orange stripes on the front of the car and most importantly - a floor!1 The track is also black but has been changed to a red clour as it gets lower as if insinuating it is a frightening ride! :P :P[/quote]

I've had a closer look and I think it's a dodgy photoshop it looks like a blend of the both. The building you can just see in the bottom right doesn't look like the Oblivion station but the top of the drop is almost certainly Oblivion. Odd composition I guess.
Jon

When are the next coupons coming? They haven't be in either today's or Saturday's paper.
Formerly "Dagoo"
nvincer

They were in Saturday's paper, page 30 if I remember correctly? I haven't got a copy to hand, but it was in there because I cut it out.

Bem
Jon

I flicked through, but didn't see it? Was it just not advertised on the front?
Formerly "Dagoo"
Thom

The offer is no longer advertised on the front as it's too late to start collecting. It was page 36/38 in Saturday's I think and that was the last token I needed so hopefully I should get my tickets shortly...

Thom
NickT04

A token has definately been in Saturday's and indeed today's copies of The Sun.
Jon

I've gone out and bought it. It's pretty annoying that you're looking for a tiny token in a whole newspaper, especially when you have no intention of reading it...
Formerly "Dagoo"