How Obsessed With Alton Towers Can You Get?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Have you done something worse than mine?

Poll runs till Sat Mar 05, 2050 2:15 pm

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 146
stevebrown

Here's how it was done...

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=282568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aidan Lowe

You know you're obsessed with Alton Towers when your the first to arrive, taken this past bank holiday Monday at around 8:37am.

Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Stan.H

When my friends turn to me when planning trips to AT. I can virtual ride the rides in my mind (and know each inversion e.t.c) and when you feel good with yourself when you get a picture like this:
Liam.W

Emporium wrote:When my friends turn to me when planning trips to AT. I can virtual ride the rides in my mind (and know each inversion e.t.c) and when you feel good with yourself when you get a picture like this:
I can picture the rides too! Before my friends first Alton towers trip he asked me what the rides were like... I ended up drawing the course of practically every coaster... And tried to tell him the inversions he would be experiencing. He had the most confused look ever
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

Stan.H

I've done that too, but as a boy, it's hard to explain Sonic and Oblivion!! :P
Aidan Lowe

I'm guessing these people are very obsessed!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Smiffy107

I have constant dreams about Hex and oblivion, and the weirdest thing I did was I yelled 'I love alton towers' the first or second time I went on Nemesis, I have also happily skipped through the ENTIRE queue area at air cos I was so happy to be going on it, did get some odd looks though but who cares :P
The woman asked 'spare a farthing for a beggar', the earl cruelly dismissed her, and instructed his driver to head back to the towers, scorned the old woman screamed the curse 'FOR EVERY BRANCH OF THE OLD OAK THAT FALLS, A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE!'
Liam.W

Well I'm getting the oblivion, smiler and nemesis logo painted on my walls in my new bedroom. Can't get any more obsessed than that!

!!!100TH POST!!!

JonDoesTT

My walls are covered in bits and pieces from Towers and other parks (mostly Towers). Anything paper-y I can get my hands on at Towers (tickets, maps, fastracks, vouchers, etc.) will end up on my bedroom wall (I even have a flume bolt and a ball from Justin's Pie-O-Matic Factory my sister accidentally got hold of). I've ran out of space for all my merch, and my friends always tell me off when I start talking about Alton Towers, as I start to ramble about stuff only Enthusiasts care about :D

Credit to NemesisRider
Rita Fan

I make all design and technology projects Alton towers related
Erm, change of plan, I prefer The Smiler. Rita's rubbish. Should have thought of that...

Scarefest 2016 hype is all gone... all because of Stan.H.
Stan.H

Rita Fan wrote:I make all design and technology projects Alton towers related
100% the same with me! I made a Smiler/Sanctuary themed coaster the other day and a Nemesis light!
Aidan Lowe

I'm kinda in that phase atm dunno why. Story ideas, video mash-ups, artwork & tinkering in NL2. I call it a phase as I'll get bored of it and move onto something else soon no doubt.
Liam.W

Exactly what im doing for my Resistant Materials GCSE. A storage unit inspired by Alton Towers. Might have a coaster track running around the top of it :D

Stan.H

smileradvocate1 wrote:
Exactly what im doing for my Resistant Materials GCSE. A storage unit inspired by Alton Towers. Might have a coaster track running around the top of it :D
Oh boy! That sound so good, send me some picture of it when you complete it! How about the nemesis barrel roll/corkscrew?
Liam.W

Emporium wrote:
smileradvocate1 wrote:
Oh boy! That sound so good, send me some picture of it when you complete it! How about the nemesis barrel roll/corkscrew?
You'll have to wait ages! :lol we won't start making it for another 1/2 a year, maybe more. Got all the boring designs/task analysis rubbish to do first!!! :no: ](*,)

Rita Fan

There's an ice cube tray in my house, with rubber things at the bottom of them so you can push them out easily. I pretend, when I've used all the ice, that it's a ride control panel.
Erm, change of plan, I prefer The Smiler. Rita's rubbish. Should have thought of that...

Scarefest 2016 hype is all gone... all because of Stan.H.
Sawboss

You often dream you're there.

Just thought I'd share this one: Was riding on Duel and thought 'I'll go see if the Smiler is testing', wandered over to it, since it was just outside.. First thing I noticed was they were testing it with grumpy looking people on the trains, lots of trains. Lined up on the breakrun were 7 or 8, some were backwards and at least 2 were Sonic Spinball cars. The track had been modified, having places that split in two with pieces of track added apparently taken from another coaster, a bright pink and slightly smaller one.. They then set all the cars off at once, zipping around the track in all directions, barely missing eachother as they slammed around corners and junctions.

The last thing I remember was thinking 'Yeeeeah... Maybe I won't go on it when it reopens..'
Dave the Donkey

I only wear a Nemesis jumper at AT.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Regards,
Dave the Donkey
The epicest donkey on earth!
Roodie

Dave the Donkey wrote:I only wear a Nemesis jumper at AT.
I hope you wear a little more than that :lol
Dave the Donkey

Roodie wrote:
Dave the Donkey wrote:I only wear a Nemesis jumper at AT.
I hope you wear a little more than that [emoji38]
Who ever said that?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Regards,
Dave the Donkey
The epicest donkey on earth!