How Obsessed With Alton Towers Can You Get?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.

Have you done something worse than mine?

Poll runs till Sat Mar 05, 2050 2:15 pm

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 146
Nickolai

:sleep: I have many dreams about Alton Towers too, especially when there have been updates. Because of this my dreams always get over exaggerated. When I heard about the Smiler's fourth train back in service, they were taking off a stalled train due to there only being 3 rows o it and in a way similar to Sawboss' there were many trains on the break run, and the trimmed airtime hills were mid courses with trains on them too. So I was very confused. A recent dream I had, we had an acedemic awards ceremony at the local church (That had a link in the dream) . And in the dream hex had been installed in the Church (Must have been something to do with reading TLC) Dreams do make me wonder sometimes...:sleep:
Formally Smiler313
Liam.W

Not really obsessed with Alton Towers, but more theme parks and rollercoasters in general. I have created a spreadsheet with every coaster I have ridden, and loads of stats about them, It's a great way to see how many credits you have!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

S.J_O'Grady

I'm something of a spreadsheet fan too! I have a sort of database of all AT's modern rides :lol ...

Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
Stan.H

When you are wondering what to do with your life during closed season. :cry:
Nickolai

I agree lots! :lol
Formally Smiler313
Aidan Lowe

Stan.H wrote:When you are wondering what to do with your life during closed season. :cry:
Planet Coaster :)
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Stan.H

In business we have to write a controversial news report, of a new business being opened up (locally). So, in mine Merlin are taking over Kedleston Hall and turning it into a theme park, water park and family resort! If only... :lol
Kila

Probably the saddest thing I've done is make Alton tower OCs based on the rides with fully developed backstories and personalities...
I have a load of art of them too...
Robert.W

Stan.H wrote:In business we have to write a controversial news report, of a new business being opened up (locally). So, in mine Merlin are taking over Kedleston Hall and turning it into a theme park, water park and family resort! If only... :lol
I wouldn't complain if Merlin took over our local town halll! :D

Dungeon-X-Smile

Kila wrote:Probably the saddest thing I've done is make Alton tower OCs based on the rides with fully developed backstories and personalities...
I have a load of art of them too...
So glad I'm not the only one!!! 
Ben-

just saw this topic and the answer is... NOT ENOUGH
In case I don't see ya good afternoon, good evening, and good night, ha ha

Formally bendaboss
Robert.W

I got really exited when I saw the words "rip saw" when studying for Design & Manufacture :lol

Nutty Man

I have payed over £10 to get AT maps so I can fill my collection... :no:
Complete credit goes to the bubbleboi