Th13teen Preview Weekend: CANCELLED

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
fredward

[quote=""nickn5""]
So around 24 and counting... like others have asked, I wonder how many the event can actually take.[/quote]

I think when I booked it they said something like they where half full, so either not many or it's filling up very fast... or both
Zylos

Hey guys, as its nearly £200 each with 2 people sharing, or a bit less for 3 in a room. I cant aford to pay £400 for myself, so my only option is to share. I will be completely dedicated to going and paying to share with someone. Im 19 years old, male, easy going : )
If someone is looking for a room sharer, please get in touch with me!
Please guys! I really really want to go on this weekend!

MSN: fleshdevourment@hotmail.co.uk (Silly I know : P)
Or, PM Me here

Cheers
hope to be hearing from someone soon!
Muay Thai, MMA, Dubstep, Photography and drumming.
Vik

[quote=""nickn5""]

like others have asked, I wonder how many the event can actually take.[/quote]

As Stu mentions all non event guests will be in Splash, which would possibly of been closed that weekend due to low guest numbers. The whole of ATH will be given over to event guests, so it could be very busy if it does sell out. :D
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Zylos

[quote=""nickn5""]Well so far it looks like those going are (? where I don't know who is with the person)

tidy_martin + ?
nickn5 + wifen5
DanB, Hark, AstroDan, Kryn
BrettS, Vik, Mattmarsh, Islander
Darren + ?
Dean + ? + ? + ?
Dormiens Dave, Stu, Russell, Rob
fredward + ?

So around 24 and counting... like others have asked, I wonder how many the event can actually take.[/quote]

Anyone else need a sharer? Im willing to share a room with someone which i think brings the cost down.
get in touch
fleshdevourment@hotmail.co.uk
Dormiens-Dave

Theres 175 rooms in ATH (+ 8 themed rooms) apparently, so take an average of 3 people per room (as some will have more others will have less) You get roughly 550 people who may attend the event, i assume the meal and talk is in the conference centre so that should easily hold that many people.
Alex

Gah, wanted to go but need a room to go in LOL.

Ill be loaded by then so ya know, if anyone needs a space filling I am here!
Zylos

AlexT, if you book a room I will room share with you to lower the cost right down.

Jay-
Anonymous

[quote=""AlexT""]Gah, wanted to go but need a room to go in LOL.

Ill be loaded by then so ya know, if anyone needs a space filling I am here![/quote]

Hi Alex. Be aware you will have to pay and book the room in advance. Payment to the resort is down to the room organizer.

Like myself, i gathered everyone's money together (for my room that is, which is 4 people including myself - Easiest method is bank transfer) then you ring up the hotel, book it. They send you an email, you confirm this with your other roomies. :D
Alex

Yeh, I meant if anyone has space, im always last on meets LOL
Zylos

Once again guys, looking for a space in a room!
Getting desperate now!

PM Me!
Jay-
gazag

im looking for a room too

so if you alex and zylos are still looking to go in thats 3 of us in 1 room
Zylos

[quote=""gazag""]im looking for a room too

so if you alex and zylos are still looking to go in thats 3 of us in 1 room[/quote]

Definently, I dont have enough cash in my account to book, and pay the 400, if someone else can book the room, I have enough to send my share straight to you, via Direct debit, cheque, standing order etc etc.

Jay-
nickn5

Just a heads-up for those still looking to book and who might be a bit short of the old ready wonga, you can (as it's more than 3 months away) just pay half now, as I did, and then pay the remainder in February.

Helps a bit with spreading the cost. :)

Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

Myself and Ste are booked in to ATH for both nights :mrgreen:

Cannot wait for this, it's superb value and something not to be missed. See you all March :D
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
Zylos

Im staying in a room with Tidy-Martin, Dave and AlexT

Jay-
Benedique

I'm new to the forum in terms of posting but i've been following the posts for about 2 years...i'm in my 3rd season of being an annual pass holder && i have got the 'thirteen bug' and i have to say its taking over my life, made myself late for uni last week when they announced the thirteen weekend because i was trying to sort out going...then my boyfriend rang me and told me he's booked us on the weekend :D yaaaaay i'm actually more excited for the weekend than i am christmas day...which i have to admit is kind of sad but true! so if any of you see me and my boyfriend there (the 2 dodgy looking ones on my picture to the left) then say hiii!
Anonymous

[quote=""Dominique""]I'm new to the forum in terms of posting but i've been following the posts for about 2 years...i'm in my 3rd season of being an annual pass holder && i have got the 'thirteen bug' and i have to say its taking over my life, made myself late for uni last week when they announced the thirteen weekend because i was trying to sort out going...then my boyfriend rang me and told me he's booked us on the weekend :D yaaaaay i'm actually more excited for the weekend than i am christmas day...which i have to admit is kind of sad but true! so if any of you see me and my boyfriend there (the 2 dodgy looking ones on my picture to the left) then say hiii![/quote]
Hey! I'm sure we will see each other, so i'll just say hai back :D

Your on a towers community. So being more exciting about this over xmas day is nothing to be ashamed of :P

--
Really can't wait for this either, woop
Zylos

Actually looking forward to this so much!

It'd be a laugh if all the TTF guys got together during the evEning for a big drink at the bar! : d

That's be awesome : D
Tranceptor2K9

Im booked in now guys aswell! Hope to see some of you all there :D
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

[quote=""Zylos""]Actually looking forward to this so much!

It'd be a laugh if all the TTF guys got together during the evEning for a big drink at the bar! : d

That's be awesome : D[/quote]

I think there's a strong possibility that that will happen, we always hit the bar in the evening :drunk:
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*