Locals Complain Again

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Anonymous

[quote=""Altonator""]perhaps before the start of the season they could have special days for residents with either free entry of heavily discounted entry[/quote]

Local residents already get free tickets, as do staff once they pass the probationary period.

The plans to build the bypass are very slowly moving forward, some news is expected within the next 1 or 2 years.
Josh Murphy

These people do my nut in. I've been through Alton plenty of times and you can barely hear the screams from the park.

Yet another example of people using the British law system to get themselves a wedge.

I accept that they the traffic and slight noise from the park is a distrubance, but to claim that it's ruining their lives is exaggeration in it's most extreme terms.

I seriously hope these people fail and end up with massive soliciting bills, hopefully that'll warn off any other people who can exploit a mild discomfort for their own personal gain.

As I say, I can accept their qualms but to take it to this level is ridiculous.
Elecx

At the end of the day, they choose to live there. If they hate it that much why don't they move? Then again, house prices these days...
- Craig Smith
Leo

This argument could go round in circles forever, let's wait until Monday and see what the Court decides...
Gashead

lets jjuist flip a beer n n do beer onr gberr ill fliop. the clpin....its landed on beer!

edit :? :? :? :? god nose what thats supposed to mean :P

anyway thing about it you have to feel for the locals in a way...