TT's Big Year Round Scrub Up!

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Squiggles

In a true Disney style this scrub up seems to have become a bit of a year long celebration of scrubbing! Well you'll be pleased to hear I've not actually forgotten about this. You may have noticed a few of the updates snuck into the Advent Calender, with The Farm, Adventure Land and the Odds and Sods all being included.

Well now I've sorted Mutiny Bay as well. Not a massive update, but plenty of new pictures for the Sharkbait Reef and general Mutiny Bay galleries!
Edwardo..... move me!
Squiggles

Well its been a bit of an uphill struggles, but finally Forbidden Valley is all scrubbed up. Lots of new pictures here, with big photo updates for Nemesis and Air, plus some nifty new Ripsaw pictures and a big injection of archive Forbidden Valley images too, including some rare pics of Nemesis Nosh (including the bus), Ripsaw Relics and FV before Air went up. Also, as a bit of a bonus take a look on Dynamo's page for some lovely new general and construction images.

Storybook Land is also scrubbed up now as well.

Getting there slowly... just the Towers and Gardens to go now... plus a bit of a second wave of scrubbing on some other bits of the site.
Edwardo..... move me!
Doopy Dan

Looking very good, as usual from you guys!

Well done and thank you.
Squiggles

Glad you like it. :)

A bit of a mini-scrub today. Check out the photo update for Wobble World. Thanks to Crofty.
Edwardo..... move me!
Squiggles

It's game on down at TowersTimes as Sonic Spinball comes to our Adventure Land pages!

We also got the 2010 prices and events diary up to date.

All that and its a second scrub for our Towers Street page, with some very nice new archive images couresty of Beka Jones showing the street in the 80s. Plus new galleries for both YourDay and Towers Trading.
Edwardo..... move me!