Which coaster is most pleasing on the eye?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Urostealth

I have to go with Air. I looks fantastic as you're walking past it.
starbugger1303

I REALLY THINK NEMESIS BECAUSE I THINK IT IS THE BEST RIDE THERE IS AT :D :D
scottw92

Ooo.. so tempted to say Nemesis withs it theming and disappearing & appearing out of nothing and of course it's lovely pit... :P

.. But i have to say air. The colours wonderful, the scenerys great- better with the original plans :cry:. And the way it just glides through the elements. :)

And the photos are orgasmic :P

Do Look Down..
JarethDrakul

[quote=""jonathan leake""]I would say Air. But Oblivion is the most stunning to look at. As you enter Xsector its just such a site to see this track plunging in to the floor.[/quote]
I agree with you totally, Oblivion sort of draws me in.
altontowers1

I really cant choose i think oblivion looks amazing from ground level, taking over x sector, although air is beautifull, and nemesis looks intresting and rita just looks fun so id say all 4 in there own little way :mrgreen:
Carling cup winners 2011 Birmingham City fc
Magical Ryan

I would have to say RMT, The themeing aro8und it is fantastic and is somthing that you always want to go on! :D
Crofty

It's Rita!

That cool dark red chunky, tidy track.
Nice CLEAN bright trains that are almost silent as they move, the way they glide around that last corner into the station?
Rita is in need of a spring clean though, the trees around the UG swingers end have made her go a tad Green. :x

I'd plump for air but all I see is dodgy crazy paving, remnants of marketing gone by, backs of peoples dirty socks, Dead leaves and a car park. :lol:

:D :D
mooneyman

Runaway Mine train every time. The wood based theming around it, not to mention the tiniest touches like the mine carts around the queue. And the bell. And the old locomotive (Presumably) Boiler underneath the track. And the way the control hut is built into it. And the lovely red and brown trains. And the music.

...Hell, I just like all of it really. :lol:
I'm just a big kid at heart. 8)
Weebl

Come to think of it, I've never properly apprreciated how good RMT looks. The theming is great so I'd also go for RMT