My Resignation - Thanks for the memories

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Rory

Like all good things, they come to an end.

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my moderator position on TTF, its time to move on!

As most of you know, Ive moved to london for a 6month investment banking placement in Canary Wharf and since beginning university a year ago I just cant commit enough time to TTF, let alone moderating it. While I dont feel in anyway like a passenger, I think someone with more free time and a spark of fresh enthusiasm and passion would better suit my role.

As you know Im one of the 'original' members having been here since 2003 and moderating since 2005 - its been a great 5 years and Ive met some life long friends on here which I know I will keep in contact with. Ive seen the full cycle of TTF - the highs, the lows, the changes, the rehauls - its been fantatic and I'd like to say thanks to you all for the memories.

However, as you grow up, focuses of life change dramatically and Im going through a frantic, high paced life along with an extremely busy social calendar! While I still consider myself an alton towers and more importantly, rollercaster and theme park fan over the past years Ive lost that passion to follow the everyday running of the park - as I say you mature and life interests and focuses "rollercoaster"

If you think this is me signing off permanently, then you arent that lucky! I will be acting and signing onto the forum just as I have been for the past year - its just time I moved on from being a team member. I hopefully will still make meetups and continue to contribute to the forum when I think approapriate.

Thanks for all the memories, hopefully you've respected my efforts, I certainly think your a great bunch.

Thanks for the memories & see most of you next weekend.
Signing off

Rozzer :cry:
Liam

Really wish you good luck in your year at the Wharf Rory, and thanks for all the work and time you've put in over the years here - really appriciated!

I see myself following in your lead soon! :P
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

All the best Rory, hope everything works out well for you. ;)

Sad to see so many influential members leaving the team.
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
Kaycee

Thanks for all the work you've done for the forum Rozzer and hope you will stick around! You've done a great job, so cheers for all the support. :):)
Ash

*Applauds*

Bravo Rory!

Riveting (sp?) Speech :)
popTART

Im sorry to hear that Rory even though i haven't talked to you on the forums its still sad to hear that your leaving your post. Your going to the towers next weekend didn't know there was a meet next weekend.
AstroDan

Nice to see some people take their studies seriously :P

*mutters about being a moderator when doing a Post Grad last year*

:lol: See you soon dear.
Anonymous

Goodbye mate,

It was so nice to meet you in Germany and it was a good memory when we were stranded at Ringsheim station and trying to get through to a operator to get to Europa Park.

The very best of luck in your new venture and I hope it really goes well for you mate

All the best

Markryn
stigzy

I've never met you, never actually spoken to you. But, that doesn't mean I can't wish you all the best old chap! So have a ball... :D/

All the best mate!
Rory

cheers guys. the meet i meant was the bank hol one
but dont get the idea im going to vanish, ill be here, but no longer an integral part of the team! :D
DanB

As you get older the priorities in life do change but glad to see your still going to be about on the forum and meets :)

See you bank hol!
Mankey

Good Luck Rory! Sad to see you leaving the team :(

I wont forget the antics of TTF South 2007, the night before thorpe park! :lol: (He should remember what i mean... and so should Tom for that matter!)

All the best!

No doubt i'll see you again on another meet in the near future! :D

^^ Chris ^^
Back from hibernation!
amylovesaltontowers

I have also never met or spoke to you. :lol:

But good luck with everything!! :D
\'It is better for people to think you are stupid, than to speak out and remove all doubt in their mind.\'
Ashraf

Although im new here i dont know you that much, id just like to say good luck to you and your future :wink:
Im gonna be honest i like thorpe park better, but i still wanna get to know alton towers a bit better and i wanna enjoy talking to other alton towers fans, please dont mind.
formula1fan

Even though I don't really know you, Rory, I wish you the best of luck in your new venture. :)
Mike

Again, I've never really had the pleasure to know you that well, but I really do wish you the very best of luck for the future - and we'll still see you around anyway, so I can still bug you if I want to :P

Thanks to Ian for the sig!
badger

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.
:wave:
Dunny#1

Well i havent been registered that long but have been reaidng for long time, not really knowledgable enough tbh lol but you will be missed :(