2009: Cloud Cuckoo Land, Skyride Refurbishment & Shows

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
FallingStar

I think that a nice Mack Youngstar could be added to the area in the future. It could go behind the theatre in Coaster Corner.
Sir John Talbot

I'm really impressed that they continued with Charlies theme.

It may have mixed opinion but I think the facade of the ride itself is absolutely amazing, so clever, so this was a perfect thing to carry on to give the area some continuity.

It went them even more to invest a few millions more into Charlie to take it from 'eh' to 'wow!'... it really is supposed to be a signature attraction.
Rob L

Just seen these two videos on YouTube, I recommend that you don't watch them if you want to wait until Saturday to see CCL.

Clicky 1
Clicky 2

It looks like the is a good amount of theming and Twirling Toadstool looks fantastic, they've done a great job theming it over the closed season. I am very impressed and look forward to seeing the area myself at the weekend. Also I love the CCL music, can't stop listening to it! :D

AstroDan

As all these attractions are now open, please continue in our AT General topic which can be found here

Thanks - and topic locked!