New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Stan.H

Welcome to the forum Nemesis Fox, be sure to use the Shoutbox to have a good chat, debate or discussion! :wave:
Liam.W

Welcome to the forum Nemesis Fox!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

iamradam
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, Oxfordland, United Oxdom, Oxfordonia, Planet Ox

Hey guys, my name is Adam, affectionately known by few as RADam, because duh.
I used to trawl these forums when I was a younger teen for the exciting goss, but now I mainly come to these forums to rant and reminisce :D ;)
Look forward to conversing with y'all lovely peoples.
Dom

Welcome to the forum Nemesis Fox and Adam. Come say hi in the shoutbox at the bottom of the main forum page some time. :) Also look out for the TTSP events. :)
Stan.H

Hiya Adam :wave: As everyone else has said, be sure to pop in the Shoutbox any time! :D
ChainedOak

Hi everyone,
I've had an account on here for a few years but decided upon a name change (and because i kept forgetting the password). I have been trawling the site for more than five years now and joined you at the Nemesis @ 20 event a couple of years ago. I look forward to more years of conversation where nobody shouts at me for talking about Alton Towers too much!
Stan.H

Welcome to the forum Chained Oak :wave:
Remember to pop in the Shoutbox from time to time! O:)
Liam_s99

Hi guys :D
I've been reading these forums for a while now and It thought it's finally time to join in.
Liam.W

Hi Liam! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to say hi in the shoutbox!

Justin

Welcome to all!
You'll have lots of fun here!
Luce

Welcome to all the new members who've joined recently, hope you all enjoy it here and have fun :)
AdamDylag

Hello, I am a newbie here!
Dom

Welcome to the forum. Come say Hi in the ShoutBox at the bottom of the main forum page :)
Liam.W

Welcome to the forum!

Luce

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here :)
Lhayze

Greetings all!

Thought I would say hi, eagerly waiting for the season to start!
Renewed my premium pass for the first time, having used it last year for the first time it's such great value for money!
I've been reading the forums ever since I found interest in rollercoasters after visiting for the first time in 2014! I was adnittingly scared of coasters that went upside down, my first day ever I went on every thing! Nemesis being the very first one! Now I'm addicted with concern it may wear off but let's hope not :-) ehh Alton is a lovely place for a day out anyways.

Purchased premium pass for 2015 without hesitation as part of a "family" - now I renewed it for this season just for myself.
Not the best of years to get a good representation of the park, but oh boy did I ride a ton of times! :-D

I've seen TT at the park previously and you guys surely brought life to the park at the worse of times.

I'll stop blabbing, just nothing much left to read being out of season.. Figured I'd make an appearance, I don't have the credentials to have opinions and speculations like all you guys, but maybe I'll pop up now and again.

Cheers, all the best to everyone for 2016 season ^_^
Dom

Welcome to the forum Lhayze. Come say hello in the Shout Box sometime :)
Burniel

Lhayze wrote:Greetings all!

Thought I would say hi, eagerly waiting for the season to start!
Renewed my premium pass for the first time, having used it last year for the first time it's such great value for money!
I've been reading the forums ever since I found interest in rollercoasters after visiting for the first time in 2014! I was adnittingly scared of coasters that went upside down, my first day ever I went on every thing! Nemesis being the very first one! Now I'm addicted with concern it may wear off but let's hope not :-) ehh Alton is a lovely place for a day out anyways.

Purchased premium pass for 2015 without hesitation as part of a "family" - now I renewed it for this season just for myself.
Not the best of years to get a good representation of the park, but oh boy did I ride a ton of times! :-D

I've seen TT at the park previously and you guys surely brought life to the park at the worse of times.

I'll stop blabbing, just nothing much left to read being out of season.. Figured I'd make an appearance, I don't have the credentials to have opinions and speculations like all you guys, but maybe I'll pop up now and again.

Cheers, all the best to everyone for 2016 season ^_^
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't worry about having "credentials", nobody knows everything there is to know about theme parks and everyone's allowed an opinion here. You'll learn more over time!
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Liam.W

Welcome to the forum!

Arwen

Hi!
I'm a long time Alton Towers fan who has been interested in this site for a long time but have only just got round to registering!
:D