New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Rave_Child

Hi guys!

My name is Will, i am 15 and i live 90 minutes away from the towers :cry: lol.

I've been reading this forum alot recently so i have now decided to join :D

I will next visit Alton Towers on the 18th October, can't wait!

:D
Corkscrewed

Welcome Chris and Will :D If you think 90 minutes is bad, try 3 and a half hours! :P

Have fun times now :)
leighhills

Hi, Im leigh. :D

This is about the only forum I haven't registered for! How could I forget this one! Probally guessed I like rollercoasters...... My top 10 Favourite are Millie Force, Maverick, Nemesis, Dragster, Oblivion, Inferno, Wicked Twister, Magnum XL - 200, Ravine Flyer 2 and Stealth.
DomB

Welcome mate, and I love your Sig, it's awesome!
stigzy

Yeah and me, because its got Maverick in it! The best coaster ever!
Mattmash

Hi all!

My name's Matt, I'm 28 and I live about 90 minutes away from AT. Only managed to get twice this year so far but will be looking to return on 9th Nov to see Corky off, just need to find someone to drag along lol. I will definately be buying a Merlin annual pass for next season so hope to get a lot more often then.

Unfortunately none of my mates seem to be interested in theme parks anymore but I love them. Nice forums you have here and hopefully I can get to know some of you and meet up for park trips and stuff!
AdamJ

Howdie Matt, welcome to the forum!
NickT04

Welcome to those new to the forum!

I myself am also new, however I've been posting fairly regulary for nearly a month now! Great forums with lots of friendly people, will hopefully see you around soon! I live in Telford, which is pretty ideal distance for me, not long enough for it to take ages to get there, but also far enough away to make each trip an "event!" I'm sure you know what I mean!

My favourite coasters at Alton Towers are Nemesis and Oblivion, I will one day make it to Thorpe Park though and ride all of their mental rides too! Will be in and around the park on the 23rd and 24th of this month, as well as November 9th!
Forbidden

Hello TTF members.

As can be seen by my username, I am an avid fan of the show Forbidden at the Pleasure Beach.

However I do enjoy my visits to Merlin parks, namely Alton Towers!

Thanks.
Matt.C

Hey I'm Matt. I seem to be quite a young member round here? But never the less I still enjoy rollercoasters. I'll be heading down the AT on the 19th for the Scarefest, but I think I'm too young to head into the mazes and I'm going with school. Ill give you a shout if I spot you guys :D
Corkscrewed

Don't worry we don't judge people by age, but by what they say :P Hope you have a wonderful time at Scarefest, make sure you write up a nice trip report for us to read in AT Trip Planning & Reports, And Welcome to TT.

Matt.C

how would I recognise the TTF gang? Do you guys wear shirts or have a banner or what ?
DanB

Someone in the group walks round with a TTF sign, lol just joking.

We're usually in a big group but if you want to meet up its best to get some mobile numbers of members and call when your on park
Vanessa Feltz

Yeah Dan its you if you keep scaring members like that :P

You can hear TTF coming from a mile away matt, but don't worry, we don't bite...

Apart from scarefest... Oh look at that :twisted:

Anyway, Nice to meet you and do have fun on the forums :D
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
BULBOUS

[quote=""Matt.C""]how would I recognise the TTF gang? Do you guys wear shirts or have a banner or what ?[/quote]

If it's cold, and there are no other clothes in the wardrobe that morning, some may be wearing a "Thrill me!" fleece (I know Kaycee said she would only use hers as a dog blanket :P) - If you see one of them, pipe up. But that's nowhere near guaranteed, so you're best off introducing yourself over MSN and getting a mobile number or two beforehand. :D

And hey, I've been blathering around here for a good few years now, and age has never been a problem. :D
Adjective: Fat, round, or bulging.
Edgey

[quote=""Matt.C""]how would I recognise the TTF gang? Do you guys wear shirts or have a banner or what ?[/quote]

Hiya Matt, welcome to TTF
Anonymous

Just thought id register on this forum iv been looking at it now for about a year and checking all the latest news.
Well i guess my alias is Smudge
im 15 and from Scotland :shock:
i visit alton towers 2 times a year i love it :wink:
my interest in Alton Towers all started when i was younger and i visited for my first time with my school in 2007 and then went back with my mum in ocotber 2007, ever since that i have went 5th times in total my most recent visit
was 2weeks ago 8)
missing it already :(
anyway...
Hi :wink:

p.s
Sean Sanbrooke here? :?

---- Post Info Added ----

I like my Smilies haha :D
AltonThorpe

Smudge, can I call you Smudgee?

Anyway welcome, I'm quite new aswell. Hope to see you around :D
England 38-21 New Zealand - 1st December 2012

Twickenham Stadium
Anonymous

Yay
a reply :(
haha

---- Post Info Added ----

Call me what you want after about a year and half on a another forum i was then called fudge :roll:
Corkscrewed

heya Smudge, the better topic to have posted this in is here [url=http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopi ... a&start=75" target="_blank]viewtopic.php?f=57&t=21091&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=75[/url] but Welcome none the less :D

and yes, Shawn Sanbrooke does post on here :D