Disney Paris - February 12th to 14th!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Danzaw*nk

Just thought I would create a topic for this 'spur of the moment' type trip.

Basically, Martin, Stu, Ellie, Ant, Sammie (I think now) and I shall be going Disney Paris for a couple of days in just under a month :D.

Flying from Luton early morn on the Tuesday and earlish morn home on the Thursday.

Staying at Cheyenne Hotel in the resort and flights and accomodation worked out at a lovely £85 :D.

Looking forward to ToT and RnRC :D.

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Danzaw*nk

To those going, do you think it will be wise to buy our park tickets in advance?

Their website charges £72 but i've found a separate one for a couple of quid cheaper :).

What say you? It will certainly save some hassle!

http://www.365tickets.com/prodhubs.cfm/productId/71

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
AstroDan

It's ludicrous the way that Disney rip off UK visitors. When I was living in France last March, I remember buying tickets at around 40% less than the UK price, off the official website.

However, for ease, I would book in advance yes.
Danzaw*nk

Oh, which is the official website, thought I had the right one :(.

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml

That's the one I got it off :).

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Ellie

It think me and stu have our tickets lol. but i don't know where he told them from tho :s. Is anyone else other then me and stu in the travelodge on the monday night do you know danza?

xxx
Danzaw*nk

I think Sammie and Ant will be looking into getting a room, i'm sure they'll be happy to 'buddy up' :P.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Danzaw*nk

I would advise people to purchase tickets before we go and I came across a rather cheap, well established website:

http://www.attractiontix.co.uk/attracti ... y%20Hopper

£67 for a two day hopper, lowest in the UK they try to ensure :).

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Ant

Im Really looking forward to it very muchly :D .

As everyone knows im a firm lover of all things MAGICAL!!,

Cant wait to Ramshank the Castle and get my hands on that Mickey!!,

Also looking forward to It's A Small world, Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Pirates , BTM the list goes on and on .All things Disney tis good :D

And Down Town Disney it is then at night hit a few Bars and Planet Hollywood! also theay have a Rainforest cafe to eat at one hears :D .
rita's girl

Sorry to sound ignorant but if you are staying at the Cheyenne you get you passes into the park. We went before christmas and did so
Me x
Tom M

[quote=""Ant""]And Down Town Disney it is then at night hit a few Bars and Planet Hollywood! also theay have a Rainforest cafe to eat at one hears .[/quote]
Lol they've got what seems like the worlds biggest McDonalds in Disney Village!

Whatever you do, make sure you watch Cinemagique in WDS, it's absolutely amazing!
I'll be sitting here crying whilst you lot go on RnR. :(
Martin1

[quote=""rita's girl""]Sorry to sound ignorant but if you are staying at the Cheyenne you get you passes into the park. We went before christmas and did so[/quote]

We payed for the basic package, with no Tickets just B&B :)

*Rubs it in that we will get to see the worlds biggest mcdonalds, rape RnR, and gets to give Mickey Mouse a good time* :P
evil cod

Aww I wanna go! no invite?

You lotll have an ace time! Make sure you see Animagique in studios too, was my highlight of the trip last time I went!
Danzaw*nk

[quote=""evil cod""]Aww I wanna go! no invite? [/quote]

It aint too late! I'm sure something can be sorted if you're up for it :P.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Danzaw*nk

Sorry to double post.

I've booked my park ticekts.

£67 off attractiontix.

The way it works is you get given an e-ticket in an attachment from the email confimation, you have to bring that with you to the parks WITH PHOTO ID and exchange it for the actual tickets :).

I assume there will be a prepaid entrance :)

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
evil cod

Ours were off the official site but we had to collect, and they sent us to the pluto desk, dunno if its the same for you, if not customer services are very nice just to the right of the entrance!
Stu

As Martin said above we booked Cheyenne Hotel as basic B&B then brought our tickets seperate... as i also worked out that if we added tickets onto the hotel booking, it would have cost more for the tickets. It was cheaper to buy tickets from somewhere else..

Yeah i booked the same tickest for me and ellie 3 weeks ago from that site £67 for 2 day hopper ticket, printed the E-ticket, and will make sure i got my Passport on me to colelct tickets. lol. Make sure you print it in black and white and no red ink on it.

Also Ant/Sammie/Dan ya need to somehow get £40 each to me for the hotel cost. Aint bad for 2 nights in a disney hotel £40!

Looking good - not long now. Even pre booked my parking space at Luton airport - how organised am i. LMAO !
AstroDan

That's a real bargain for the hotel, online quotes for Disney hotels on DLP website are horrendous. How did you manage to get it so cheap?
Danzaw*nk

Lol yeah I ask the same question Martin/Stu :P.

Stu, any chance I could just give ya £40 in pounds when we see each other or would you prefer the money in advance? If so, chuck us ya bank details via MSN or whatever :).

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Stu

Yeah no probs dan...

As for the rooms errrr.... we booked 2 rooms, 3 adults in each room..
And it came to £240 off the errrr think it was the eurotunnle web site and asked for prices on hotels only. Sorted LOL! Ask martin LMAO!!! He knows, i just followed what was told over phone with my credit card, though i did check what i was doing (derrr) and yeah it was a good find by Martin.
Martin1

To be honest I looked constantly for about 2 days to find good prices for the hotels. just have an eye for a bargain Wasn't initially gonna be a disney hotel but MICKY MOUSE :P