Disney Paris - February 12th to 14th!

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Stu

Just booked the Shuttle for us (Taxi for Cod)....

200E on the credit card. 200E for a persoanly VIP trip for the 8 of us,
thats 25E each (what £19 each?) to take us from Airport terminal exit to disney hotel and vice versa at the times we want - bargan. LOL. Cheaper than using the trains there - tis great!
Danzaw*nk

Word of warning, I don't to sound patronising here but if any of ya walk around Luton at night, be careful :lol:. A couple of mates and I have been followed once by some dodgy looking guys and so we legged it away, and also someone I used to go to school with got stabbed once so, be careful :lol:.

:P

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Ant

[quote=""Danzaw*nk""]Word of warning, I don't to sound patronising here but if any of ya walk around Luton at night, be careful :lol:. A couple of mates and I have been followed once by some dodgy looking guys and so we legged it away, and also someone I used to go to school with got stabbed once so, be careful :lol:.

:P

Dan
[/quote]

I will take that in mind, 8) :P

SO CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Danzaw*nk

Right here's a basic itinary of the trip, well, of what sounds like will go ahead:

Tuesday

- Meet at Luton Airport (just inside entrance) at around 5am on Tuesday morn. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IN ONLINE BEFORE!*
- Get to gate BY 5.30am as gate closes at 5.35am
- Flight and arrive at whatever time
- Catch the shuttle bus thingy we've booked to the park

Now this is where it's uncertain and I dunno what should be better:

- Check in room at Cheyenne Hotel, and drop stuff off then go to the park
or
- Go straight to the park
or
- Go to park, validate tickets, go check in at hotels so we can drop off passports, bag etc, then go to the park

Someone choose, I think the first or third one would be better cos I don't wanna carry my hold'all around to be honest.

Also, Cod said the majority booked through attractiontix. When we go to the park we must validate our ticket sheet thing (DO NOT FORGET IT) using that and photo ID which will be our passport (or whatever other people may carry which is accepted).

- Enjoy day on whichever park we choose

Wednesday

- Enjoy our days on parks - both open at 10am and close at 7pm
- We'll find some evening entertainment, it's Disney :P.

Thursday

- Catch shuttle bus thingy at whatever time it's booked for.
- Get to airport and we should aim to be at the gate by 8.15am as it closes at 8.20am
- Fly home and do whatever :)

I'll be going straight home to say bye to Mummy as she's going to New Zealand for two weeks.

Dunno if there's stuff i've missed? :P

*Pretty sure no one is taking a case :lol:

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Joel

[quote=""Danzaw*nk""]- Meet at Luton Airport (just inside entrance) at around 5am on Tuesday morn. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IN ONLINE BEFORE!*
- Get to gate BY 5.30am as gate closes at 5.35am
[/quote]

Personally I'd possibly be there a bit earlier than that? :P

I'd say at least 4.30am to be honest guys, otherwise any hold ups in security etc could lead to us missing flight, and you CAN NOT predict how long its going to take security to clear us.
Stu

I'm leaving the hotel at 4am. Make sure we get there as we need to park in Long Stay car park and get shuttle buss. And we can't check into hotel until 2pm i think it said but im sure we can leave our bags somewhere in the hotel or something, so advice to go straight to hotel - then use hotels shuttle bus...

See you all tuesday morning!!!
sammie04

Right I'm all packed up now and very excited.

Just got to do 3 and a half hours of drama first then I'm off to Luton.

See ya all on tuesday morning in the Airport :D .
Danzaw*nk

Im pretty much sorted, my liquid bag is COMPLETELY filled :lol:. Tis cos my gel is so bulky lol.

Martin's on his way down soon, meeting him at my station at around 6pm :)

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Ant

All PACKED and ready to F*CK OFF!!.

HAND LUGGAGE though :shock: , Jesus Christ the amount of messin about to make sure everything the right size :shock: ? got all me liquids in Tesco Freezer bag things. :P

Im guessing there will be a Duty Free shop stop 8) , One hears that Paris disney village is rather expensive in bars etc so might pik up some bottles for room usage :D :D .

Leaving for Luton or some unknown Travel Lodge in abouts.................. An Hour 8) , Cya all at CRACK OF DAWN!! :D :P

And im guessin the Staff at Disney speak abit of English as well only bit of French you will get out of me is........Je m'appelle followed by anything in English. 8)
Danzaw*nk

WHOOP! Freaking amazing trip! Soooo tired now but it was well worth it.

Can't be arsed with trips report so i'll say a few comments on stuff.

First of all, Cheyenne Hotel 2 star?! My arse! It looked fantastic and the rooms were just as big as Splash really. Nice hotel.

Tower of Terror, it is fantastic. Naturally, it wouldn't match Florida's due to Florida's having more effects/story bits and also in English but regardless of that, the ride is absolutely amazing :D. Was great to get back on it :).

Rock n RollerCoaster. From go to finish it is amazing but I was disappointed with the station and area around it. I was hoping for Aerosmith music playing outside fairly loudly. The station felt really quiet. There was no music or sound effects, only the ones when a launch was taking place. Was rather disappointed. Still awesome though :D.

Disney need better staff, how we didn't get told off for shouting you-know-what at times baffled me :P.

Was an awesome trip, really enjoyed the parks and the RESORT. Just hated the awful flight times :lol:.

There were a stack of highlights but a few that spring to mind are:

- The drunken French guy wandering around the corridor, 'Excuse moi? Partie?'
- The 5 Fs
- Al la la la la.... :lol:
- The Worthoesque guy oping Tower of Terror :P.

Picture time! Browse through em, whatever. A lot of them are practically the same. It's Disney, whack out the camera and snap whatever! :D

http://danzaman123.myphotoalbum.com/vie ... me=album25

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
AstroDan

Love the pictures, Dan! Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I had been there myself! But :shock: Main Street USA looks jammed!

Danzaw*nk

Err it wasn't too busy, Tuesday was more, well, it was busy but queues wern't too bad actually. Longest was Big Thunder Mountain which is awesome compared to Florida's I thought at around 50 minutes we waited. Tower of Terror was max 40 I think. Rock n Roll was max 15. Crush's was pretty long at 40 or so. But yeah, queues wern't too bad, got on everything we wanted including ToT and RnRoll 4 times each :).

I've added the ridecount to my profile but can't get on at the moment :(. That don't include ToT yet though.

Would of been good if you could of joined us Dan. On Armageddon the French woman asked everyone to scream their loudest, I just imagined what it would be like with you there :P.

:)

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
AstroDan

[quote=""Danzaw*nk""]Err it wasn't too busy, Tuesday was more, well, it was busy but queues wern't too bad actually. Longest was Big Thunder Mountain which is awesome compared to Florida's I thought at around 50 minutes we waited. Tower of Terror was max 40 I think. Rock n Roll was max 15. Crush's was pretty long at 40 or so. But yeah, queues wern't too bad, got on everything we wanted including ToT and RnRoll 4 times each :).

I've added the ridecount to my profile but can't get on at the moment :(. That don't include ToT yet though.

Would of been good if you could of joined us Dan. On Armageddon the French woman asked everyone to scream their loudest, I just imagined what it would be like with you there :P.

[/quote]

That's good - you have got pretty lucky with queue's then, as when I have been I have been lucky to get on everything once in a day due to the long waits. I always find BTM the worst for queue's as it's the least intimidating (well, other than Casey Jr ;)) - but yeah it is mint innit!!

Glad you all had a good time anyway!

Johno

You should have gone January 20th when I did with school!

It was deserted (although there were about 20 schools there).

Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and Rock and Rollercoaster were all walk on.

Only queue was for Crush's Coaster which was a 10 minute queue due to a breakdown.
Stu

Oh what a great time... was just ace from start to end....

It wasnt busy really - well nothing compared to Florida - or even Alton Towers on a good day. I think our longest queue was for BTM on the Wends night about 45 mins. Crushes was about 45 mins as well.. but TOT's was only about 15 mins which is nothing... well time flys with the ace staff making a real effort to have a laugh and play with us. They were ace....

Tower of Terror Paris Vs Florida - Even though the Paris one does not have the extra tower section of "tower to tower" movment on the wire guided system - it was still awesome.. shame the drops are not random yet like the Florida one... seems only 1 programn is being use at the moment ... im sure they will do what Florida did and re launch the ride in about 1 or 2 years time with "The Tower is in Control" with random drops... but it was ace. i think i counted 4 drops - 2 half way ones and 2 big full ones... but the acceleration at the start of the drop that makes you leave your seat is an awesome feeling.

Staff were great on Tower of Terror - they all must have went to a big training course to do the same thing for the ride... they were really freaky.. but not in a like scary zombie way - just in a errrrrr should be locked up as there mad in the head way... They would laugh at you then just go "hmmm" and walk away - was just freaky.....

and Mike was it our first host just before they close the doors to start....

Speaks to French people " Blah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balhBlah balh balh"

Speaks to English people "If you need anything - too late.."
*Looks down* - Pulls a "my god thats a long way down face.."
*Looks Up* - Pulls a scary "**ck thats high face*
Then says *Rather you than me - byeeeee..."

Was ace!!!! And we got an English version of the ride - yay!! lol.

Rock n Roll Coaster - to be honest i can't remember the Florida one much as it was like 5 years ago - but the start and launch and music/effects on the launch was defo more impressive than the Florida one. Though i prefer the story line to the Florida one....

Animagique or however you spell it was an ace show... loved it..

Crushes coaster just shows what you can do to a "spin ball whizzard" type coaster with themeing and more time/money... was ace,, fav spinny coaster that for me.

Hotel was realy nice - so cool to have the rooms next to each other and a door linking them - was real fun.... Paris Shuttle was great.. well reccomend them...

The flight? the flight was fine Dan? Don't you like flying? LOL. We arrived 20mins early on Tuesday!! LoL. But then 20 mins late back to UK - typical....

Oh and we had an E-Stop on Star Tours for a good 10 mins - and a break down on Phantom Mannor and what else... there was something else. lol.

Oh and i'll never say Corkscrew is the roughest coaster i have been on ever again - Space Mountain was just wrong. LOL. They need to update that.

Company was great - flights kewl - Mini buss trip ace - parks were great - just right - no stupid queues - shows were mint - night time was lovely to look at -

5 F's LMAO!!!
La Bamba..... - - - - - BIG - - - -
Sammies Water Fall.....
Danza kissing Joel - AWWWWWW
Drunken French Lad....
Kevin on Tower of Terror - what a ledge!
Big Thunder Mountain at night was just aceeeeeee
Hotel was kewl

Miss it all already - LOL!

BIG Movie Clip on it's way and big photo gallery as well.. probs tomoz..

Thanks again for the ace trip guys... xxx
AstroDan

It's nice to read about people actually complimenting the staff in Paris, for once.

Danzaw*nk

Agreed, the staff were fantastic. You'd think we wouldn't really be able to interact with them due to us being in France but if anything, you got a lot more out of them than a lot of the staff at Towers or Thorpe :P.

But then it is Disney.

Still, I absolutely adored the staff in Tower of Terror, they're brilliant.

Lol Stu, there Joel was sleeping all innocent UNTIL, Danza comes in with the peck on the cheek :P.

I WANNA GO BACK!

*does foof fart*

:lol:

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
sammie04

Had a fantastic time. I wanna go back so bad the atmosphere of the park was amazing and the staff were so good and really smiley.

I am addicted to Tower of Terror such a fantastic ride keeps you in suspense everytime and I always came off it shaking for about 10 minutes after it.
Big Thunder Mountain we did this both days in the dark and the last part of the ride is amazing.
Rock and Roll Rollercoaster I love the music and all the effects, the launch is good too.
Crushs coaster was really fun and the ride being in the dark made it more exciting.
Space mountain mission 2 is soo painful but the effects in it are really good, very disorientating.
Also our hotel was boss the theming was amazing and it was only a 2 star hotel :shock: .

Highlights
- The 5 F's
- The man that looked like Morgan Freeman on the plane on the way there
- Stu phoning the shuttle bus and the woman said "Thanks Madam" to him
- Our first mad member of staff encounter on Terror of Terror he was so funny.
- MINE MINE MINE
- "Its a launch!"
- Breaking down on Star Tours when I really needed the toilet and we were stuck in there for like over 15 minutes and Stu was tickling me and it was just plain evil :x .
- Animagique, C'est manfique, Everyone was singing it constantly
- everyone shoutin K*NTS as per usual but this time in the disney enviroment oh dear
- Terror of Tower queue antics with the "La Bamba song"
- Ant doing monkey impressions in downtown disney jumping about everywhere
- Waltzing infront of Disney Castle
- Toilet paper fan of doom
- David and Kevin brilliant staff members of Tower of Terror
- Peter Pan is soo harsh me and Ellie followed him for a photo after him being mobbed my kids we were so close and he skipped away and dived on Alice and Wonderland :x .
- Me and Ellies grand canyon Cocktail
- *High pitched french Mikey Mouse voice*"ello Donald"
-Croque Monsier
- The drunken french man wondering the hotel corridors and Ant opened our hotel room door...
French Man: Where is ze party??
Ant: In here mate
French man: Oh *begins to stumble towards us*
*hotel door gets slammed shut quick*
queue all us spying at him through the lil lookie thing on the door and he waited there for about 10 minutes :P
Then he left and Stu opened door and he come running down the corridor like Terminator or something saying" Excuse me ze party?" I think Stu had a video somewhere.
- Cods lapdance for Danza
- Sheriff Yates
So many more highlights I would be here all day listening them

Some photos are up on my facebook so go take a look :D .
Danzaw*nk

Just for the hell of it:

'Al la la la la Bamba, spaghetti and meatballs and a great big BANANA!'

:lol:.

Dan

<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Stu