Thanks Button

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Liam

I'm going to opt for the "I wouldn't say no" button
Danzaw*nk

Methinks we keep the thanks button, but when you click it a cheesy picture of Lon with his thumbs up and wide grin pops up with a sound clip of him saying 'Awww thank you.'

:)

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
LiamSAFC

[quote=""Danzaw*nk""]Methinks we keep the thanks button, but when you click it a cheesy picture of Lon with his thumbs up and wide grin pops up with a sound clip of him saying 'Awww thank you.'

:)

Dan
:D
[/quote]

LMFAO!!

Maybe a song in the background?

Des O'Connors' "D!ck-A-Dum-Dum"?
Sebastian

Nah, the Fonz would be better.

'HEYYY THANKS FOR THANKING MEEEEE'

Kaz

Can I just say on a serious note, I don’t know if its just because its new certain people are getting excited but in topic such as Mutiny Bay this feature is really starting to become annoying. Under pretty much every post, even the most pointless ones you have - The Following User/s Says Thank You For This Useful Post:

In my head im saying who gives a flying duck, maybe the ability to disable this feature optionally on your account would be a good idea? Like I have said it may be because its new but I can see this feature becoming seriously annoying.

Beam me up botty...
iriderides101

My thoughts the same Kaz.
Ash

I feel that this may just become a joke, a bit clicky and generally get forgotten about. I dont need a thanks button to tell me who contributes well to the forum i can make up my own mind. Like we all know Mugz is a noob but him getting 7 zillion thanks, may change that in some peoples minds. What i mean is people will get thanked who dont deserve it.

Let people make up there own minds and remove this rather annoying mod, if someone likes a post, PM the poster and tell them so!
Johno

The problem I think is that it's being overused.

AND looks really annoying when someone has thanked someone.

Get rid of it and add YouTube functionality.
Kaz

Give it a week and then reassess the situation; I still have a feeling though this isn’t going to work.
Kaz

Because of your sarcastic reply madam you will not be thanked – HAH! :P
Wes

[quote=""Titler""]Like we all know Mugz is a noob but him getting 7 zillion thanks, may change that in some peoples minds. What i mean is people will get thanked who dont deserve it. [/quote]

Awww, Thanks.
Adam

[quote=""Wes""][quote=""Titler""]Like we all know Mugz is a noob but him getting 7 zillion thanks, may change that in some peoples minds. What i mean is people will get thanked who dont deserve it. [/quote]

Awww, Thanks.[/quote]

I'm afraid you brought it on yourself to be honest...

Adam x
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Wes

Not sure what I have done - Just thought it was the Team who had this opinion of me but obviously not. :P

But thank you too.
Beth

To be honest, I don't think it's a bad idea.
Once things have calmed down, and peole take it seriously, it'll be nice to see who has been most helpful because of the thanks button, and who has the most thanks.
Obviously the youtube addon would be cool, but that's a different discussion, so it's a bit unfair dissin the Thanks button already, espcially when it looks funky (whoever made it).
I think you should give it more than a couple of days chance and wait for people to stop being silly with it. If you still think it's pointless after a few weeks, request for it to be removed then, not after a day lol.
There was something else I was gonna say but I've gone blank, so will edit this post when required :]

Edit:aha remembered.
It would be really great if there was an option to hide the little green parts that tell you who's thanked the post. Maybe like a little part of the post which is collapsable if you really wanna see who's pressed the button.
::: (\\(\\
*: (=\' :\') :*
•.. (,(\'\')(\'\')¤°
stigzy

How do I find out who's thanked me? I've finally got a thank you :D!! But, I don't know who from and would very much like to know...
AdamJ

Look through all your recent posts and find out from the bottom of the post ;)
Ash

[quote=""Wes""]Not sure what I have done - Just thought it was the Team who had this opinion of me but obviously not. :P

But thank you too.[/quote]

You clearly know im only kidding, and aquiesting to Adams hatred of the aforementioned "Thanks" button.
stigzy

[quote=""Adzy""]Look through all your recent posts and find out from the bottom of the post ;) [/quote]

Lol's, no? I can't be bothered to do that...