{Photo's} - Nemesis 1994 - 1998

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
JJ

From the year it first opened 1994.

Full set of 69 Nemesis shots of 217 Archive photos of Alton Towers 94 - 98. can be found here.

http://www.northwestcoastalresorts.com/ ... /index.php
AstroDan

Moved from AT General.

Great photo's, by the way.

:D
JJ

Thanks AstroDan.
Sorry i didnt know where to put them.
Kaycee

Fantastic photos! Look at how vibrant the monster is and how clean it looks! Thanks for those, it's always great also to see photos of Nemesis and The ThunderLooper together. :D:D
Mankey

Nemesis looks very strange without the over grown trees...

Great pics :)

^^ Chris ^^
Back from hibernation!
LiamSAFC

Wow, those really capture the power of Nemesis, really enlighten the magic at Alton Towers especially with the other huge monster standing right next to it.

Really Good Find. Now I can prove that the Loop has moved on Nemmy! lol :P :lol:
AndreJD

I know I'm resurrecting a long dead topic, but since that link is dead I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find some more photos of Nemesis in it's early days? Does anybody have the linked pictures saved?
PeteB

Wow I've been around TowersTimes a long time and I'd never seen this topic. Shame the link is dead.

I've got some printed photos of Nemesis in 1995, I've been meaning to scan them and get them uploaded to the TT site.
DrReeve

PeteB wrote: Wow I've been around TowersTimes a long time and I'd never seen this topic. Shame the link is dead.

I've got some printed photos of Nemesis in 1995, I've been meaning to scan them and get them uploaded to the TT site.
hurry up jimbob
Image credit to Lewis97