Members & Meets

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
badger

Ta!Thanks for that, I'm feeling much better.
I will be there on Saturday 3rd of May (trip number 8 so far this season) and I'll probably be there on Monday as well.

Where does everyone meet and at what time? I've put on the 3rd of May Topic that I will be there but I don't know where folk are meeting etc.

:)
Kaycee

People arrange privately with each other where they meet - if you arrive there later, generally you'd give them a call to see where they are so you can meet them that way. :D

That's why it's always a good idea to get a couple of phone numbers before you go as well.
popTART

I havnt been on a TTF meet even though i have been on these forums for a while theres been a big gap when i havnt visited the forums but im comming on here more now this year. Also bit nervous meeting loads of new people at once :lol:
LiamSAFC

For my 1st meet back in March, after talking to the likes of Astro, Craig, Spike and others on MSN, I was hardly that nervous going on a meet. It was a great day and normally always is. The people that you meet are fantastic and appreciative and extremely kind. We had such a good day that day so get yourself to one because they are such good fun with fantastic peeps!

Kaycee said earlier to get a few numbers and perhaps chat to a few people before hand. I'd never used the train on my own before the Blackpool trip!
ryansstuff

Well sadly i can only go if my parents go, so i can't do meet ups.
the first time i saw ttf was when you were are quening for duel me and my mates where all next to you but none of us had the guts to say anything if im every there again i will come and jion you.
Free flash games website: http://rybofun.com/
Roller Coaster mad: http://www.rollercoastermad.com
Vanessa Feltz

I went on my First meet up this weekend with my friend, And I 'L.O.V.E.D' it, everyones really nice, and you get chatting to everyone, you get included in everything and they all try and start a conversation with you, It's great because everyone shares things that they like, you get someone funny in the group, and even a little feud ( Ray and Markryn im looking at you!) its an absolutely amazing atmosphere, and i hope to come again as regularly as possible.
Previously Site Team!
"Thinks he knows it all"
badger

I went along yesterday. Felt uneasy about giving out my phone number to folk that I don't know yet. So I wore my TT jacket, in the hope that someone would be able to work out that I'm Badger, and stop me.

But didn't see anyone ;I know what Astro Dan looks like, but I don't know anyone else, and I didn't even see Astro Dan even though I knew that he would be there.

My plan failed.

So I still haven't met up with any other AT Nutters.

I'll try again on Monday (5th of May).

:cry:
Spike
Location: Curled up in Nemmies claws. Sound asleep and purring like a kitten.

[quote=""badger""]I went along yesterday. Felt uneasy about giving out my phone number to folk that I don't know yet. So I wore my TT jacket, in the hope that someone would be able to work out that I'm Badger, and stop me.

But didn't see anyone ;I know what Astro Dan looks like, but I don't know anyone else, and I didn't even see Astro Dan even though I knew that he would be there.

My plan failed.

So I still haven't met up with any other AT Nutters.

I'll try again on Monday (5th of May).

:cry:[/quote]

Arrange to meet somewhere at atime Badger, that way you dont need to give your number out and you get to meet some of TTF :)
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! >:O
*Honest Cint!*
evil cod

To be honest mate the the only way you are reliably going to meet people is just the take the plunge and exchange phone numbers with someone, I doesn't have to be everyone just one person you know will be there will do and if you do soo with a meet up regular there's really nothing to worry about.