**The TT Shop is now Live!**

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Craig

[quote=""Irejectreality""]where the shop go? I wanted a TT fleece :( they looked great :( :shock: [/quote]

Have a look at the post above yours Irejectreality. Just mail or PM Christ-TT as he can order it for you if need be.
Corkscrewed

Sorry craig just sometimes barge in without reading past page one... :D

EDIT: Especially at 2:15 in the morning?!!! I really shouldn't late night post anymore :P
popTART

when i clicked on the link this appeared

Error: Cannot connect to the database server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backtrace: File: /usr/local/www/vhosts/towerstimes.co.uk/httpdocs/shop/index.php
Line: 41
Function: require
Craig

[quote=""Chris-TT""]There is a problem with the new version on php and the shop! If you want to order something you still can just email or PM me, hopefully have it up and running again soon!
Chris[/quote]
popTART

well i rather wait so i can see the pictures of the clothes
Craig

If you mail or PM Chris he may be able to send you/show you some pictures :D
Dunny#1

Still not up!
Squiggles

That's very perceptive of you. When we get the shop up and running again I'm sure there will be some sort of spangly announcement. Possibly with fanfares and firewords and alike.

Or at least the text based alternative of fanfares and fireworks and stuff. :roll:
Edwardo..... move me!
Dunny#1

[quote=""Squiggles""]That's very perceptive of you. When we get the shop up and running again I'm sure there will be some sort of spangly announcement. Possibly with fanfares and firewords and alike.

Or at least the text based alternative of fanfares and fireworks and stuff. :roll:[/quote]
lol i wasnt "taking ths pi$$" i just wanted to buy somehting, my paypal account has plenty of doh in from selling caps :lol:
evil cod

Pictures can be obtained and orders taken through Chris-TT :)