Rare Oblivion Plans

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Krazycoaster

DrReeve wrote: well b&m did this Krake its called i think
You are correct. This layout is most likely the layout for Krake and has just been mistaken for original plans for Oblivion. This has to be the explaination because the plans clearly show an vertical drop whereas, as we all know, Oblivion does not.
Check out a POV of Krake here:
Adz
Admin
Admin

No. I can confirm these are original plans for Oblivion.

There are plans floating around somewhere showing a watersplash and more in the middle of X Sector.

Also, DrReeve please check the date of topics you are replying too. This one was from back in 2007!
Marcus

Wow these plans are awesome, imagine oblivion with a water splash.
dominoes

Ash wrote: I dont think its Oblivion as its far too high, and long, perhaps its more of a generic patent
Nope, I definatley remember this. It was the original plan, but they changed it. I remember because there was a thread about it a long time ago, and it basically split this place in half. One side saying that it would have been better than Oblivion, and one side saying that it wouldn't have.
The Moon

DrReeve wrote: well b&m did this Krake its called i think
It is exactly like Krake in every way except all of them.
THC selectively targets and destroys tumor cells while leaving healthy cells unscathed. Conventional chemotherapy drugs, by contrast, are highly toxic; they indiscriminately damage the brain and body.

Toke up...