Best Park

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
jpecool

i was going to say Universal IOA, Busch Gardens Tampa, and Cedar Point. But since they have already been said i will list some of the other ones i think look good:

Knotts berry farm Has a nice line up of rides, including Xcelerator, Ghostrider (see picture in link) and Silver Bullet!

Hershey park With storm runner, probably one of the best Intamin coasters around! :D Theres also great bear, and wildcat and a few other nice rides

Knoebels With two of the best wooden coasters in the world, phoenix, and twister (Top right in the picture, based on John Allens original Mr Twister at Elitch Gardens :D Classic, why did they rip it down??? :( ) and a water park and some great flat rides including power surge, it looks a fun place to be.

Paramounts kings Island This is my favourite park out of this list. Its got an astounding line up of coasters (Beast, Son of Beast, Top gun, Vortex, racer and Italian job stunt track just to name a few), and some great flat rides and a cool tower ride aswell. :D Also paramounts kings dominion looks good, especially with Hypersonic XLC and volcano the blast coaster!

Six Flags great Adventure A huge Six Flags park with another great line up of coasters, including the new Kingda Ka, medusa, Nitro (which looks to be joint with nemesis as the best B&M in the world IMO! Apart from Hydra and a few others :lol: ) batman and robin the chiller, and superman ultimate flight. Nearly as good as Paramounts, but not quite as pretty! :)

Holiday World With two of the best wooden coasters in the world and a new Gravity Group woody to be added next year if you didnt know, its got to be the number 1 wooden coaster destination in the world!

NON US parks :D

Phantasialand With some great unique coasters with amazing themeing, and one of the best water rides in the world (River quest, see picture) this has to be a great park to visit!

Europa park With some nice coasters including silver star, and some amazing water rides and flat rides, and with some of th greatest themeing in Europe, Europa looks a nice park.

WB Movieworld Madrid With some amazing coasters, amazing themeing, amazing water rides, amazing flat rides, it looks one of the best parks in Europe!! It is also home to the great superman / la Atracción de Acero :D

Thats just a few of them!!!!!! :D And dont forget our very own alton!

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!
Ketchup

I'll add a few more

Busch Gardens Williamsburg - apparently the park with the best B&M inverter Alpengeist, the best Arrow suspended Big Bad Wolf, a great new dark ride like Spiderman "The Curse of Darkastle" and a B&M speed coaster Apollo's Chariot all located in a beautiful park like Alton Towers.

Dorney Park - More B&M goodness with Talon a B&M invert and the new B&M Floorless Hydra with a few unique elements. If that dosn't satisfy you how about Steel Force? A chance morgan hyper coaster.

Geruaga Lake - Dominater awesome B&M floorless and a enjoyable Intamin impulse Steel Venom.

Paramount Kings Island - Plenty of woodie goodness, with The Beast, Son of Beast (A woodie with a vertical loop!) and The Racer, alongside some steel monsters such as Fear Of Flight and the new Italian Job - Stunt Track

Paramount Kings Dominion - Probally the best Paramount park awesome rides include the launched Hypersonic XLC with the largest acceleration of any coaster in the west (Head to Japan to ride Dodonpa if you want ride ride the greatest!) Volcano the Blast Coaster,Flight Of Fear, The Stand up Shockwave, Arrow looper Anaconda and three fun woodies including the racer Rebel Yell (I think this appeared in the move Roller Coaster) Grizzly and Hurler.

How can UK parks even compare to these awesome parks across the pond.
jpecool

hey i like you, you have good taste in parks :D

I knew i would forget some, Dorney park!!!!!!!!!!! :D And i also forgot to mention Fuji Q highland park!! With Fujiyama and Dodonpa, and a great view of Mt Fujiyama it looks a great park. Although i wish they still had moonsault scramble. I have an onride of that coaster on DVD, and it looks like it was crazy! :D 6.2Gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :D

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!
Philman

Ah Jpecool! Your classic line up of parks with tonns of woddies! Good on you :P
What a fad.
Ketchup

Two more parks to my list

Michigan's Adventure - Shivering Timbers apparently the worlds best woodie.

Holiday Park - Expedition GeForce apparently the world's BEST coaster.
Coasternut

There is only one Six Flags Park I'd add to the list and that is Six Flags over Georgia, in the same style as Alton and BG Williamsburg, a wonderful setting.

SF Magic Mountain has some great rides but some serious reliability and customer service issues so it doesn't make the list for me.

One that hasn't been mentioned is Disney's Californian Adventure, I love how the Disney imagineers have recreated that Californian Beach Boardwalk feeling that you get from places like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Mission Beach, San Diego. And for nostalgic purposes Coney Island and BPB have to be included.

In my opinion, the theming at DisneySea in Tokyo appears to give IOA a run for its money, it looks amazing!

All of the other parks I would include have already been mentioned, (Jpecool and Ketchup have good taste!)

When I'm older I think I shall be spending all my money on touring the world and visiting these places!
dafyd

Not so much for the rides, but for an amazing experience and the best theming throughout I've ever seen, my vote has to go to...

Parc Asterix!