Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
NemeJaney

Matt_1985 wrote:Currently listening to music by Graham Smart. He really is a genius!
Yes! Is it me or does the Vampire theme in the online Doom and Gloom album sound really good because it's go pure and crisp?
Matt_1985

Yes, all his tracks on band camp sounds pretty good quality!
Morgan

NemeJaney wrote:
Matt_1985 wrote:Currently listening to music by Graham Smart. He really is a genius!
Yes! Is it me or does the Vampire theme in the online Doom and Gloom album sound really good because it's go pure and crisp?
It's because that's the official theme, the one Chessington use at the moment is presumably a version released on tape that they have downloaded online.
KoasterKraver

Anybody have these willing to PM me?

HQ version of hex ambient

And probably not these:
African Party
Fish And Chips
Boiler House Interior
Sentri558

Found this lovely BTS footage of Oblivion.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Please refrain from posting links to the full version of The Smiler's soundtrack. Due to the agreement between IMAscore and the Resort over its use and distribution, we are unable to provide a platform for its sharing. Any such posts will be removed.
wolfwynd

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything but does anyone know whether the fireworks 2015 music was/will be released? I loved the remix at the end, it was awesome!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

An official video of the finale, complete with the respective music was released.
wolfwynd

lewis97 wrote:An official video of the finale, complete with the respective music was released.
Thank you so much! This made me very happy! :D
Justin

I was speaking to someone about this today. I absolutely love this theme, along with the countdown to last year's fireworks!
JonDoesTT

Does anyone know where to find the Monorail theme that played last year & before? It's great

Credit to NemesisRider
Liam.W

Monorail theme - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

JonDoesTT

Liam.W wrote:Monorail theme - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's the one, thanks :lol

Credit to NemesisRider
Adam.W

Noticed this around by the old submission site in x-sector, but they were playing the old black hole music! Whether it was part of the new soundtrack which plays by the rehydrator or just a little thing for enthusiasts I'm unsure, but still :P
Justin

It's good, isn't it. I like the nod to the past!
S.J_O'Grady

Random question - anyone know where this came from? Does it belong to AT or taken from somewhere else?

Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
ChainedOak

S.J_O'Grady wrote:Random question - anyone know where this came from? Does it belong to AT or taken from somewhere else?

Well, I assume this was taken from Duel: Live, an attraction in 2008-9 Scarefest that added live actors to Duel. It also changed the soundtrack to this. Taking this into consideration, the music belongs to Alton Towers, and was probably uploaded by someone who got access to the music file from the park.
S.J_O'Grady

Yeah, I knew it was from duel live, I was just wondering if it was made by them or if it was originally from something unrelated. (eg Scary Tales soundtrack was from a video game) :-)
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
towerslover

Random question -asking for a friend. Does anyone know where I cloud find the commentary on Galactica, or on ride footage? All I can find is the clip of leaving the station the around the top of the lift hill! Thanks!
Justin

It won't be available to the general public, unfortunately. Alton Towers will be very protective of their VR footage to ensure it remains exclusive to the ride.