Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Tom170499

For anyone who wanted the 2008+ version of In The Hall of The Mountain King, I've found a clear, high quality version on Alton Towers' very own Youtube page  :)

kierannewcombe

anyone have the 2013 monorail audio

Credit to Lewis97
Altonboy001

James wrote:I've been on the huntout for The Smiler music too although no luck sadly.

Alton Towers have cut down on music getting 'out there' so it's unlikely we'll ever get hold of the music.
You tube converter , cus theres a load on u tube and towers almanac have it to
lf2001

YouTube Converter is the easiest way to get the music.
graemem

Hi I am new to the board and I hope this is the right place to put this but I made a on ride video of Air.

http://youtu.be/C3KZ72F2YOs

Hope people like it..

Graeme
Lucieloo

Cool!
graemem

if you liked the air one… hopefully you might like the Nemesis video below.

Graeme
Danny

That's one of the best Nemesis POV's I think I've ever seen. The camera has a beautiful quality picking up every detail of the surroundings, many cameras fail at this due to the speed and intensity of it. It also really compliments how intense the ride is and is just really good.
Well done! :)
graemem

Thank you Danny. It's not often compliments are given and it's appreciated. I hope to get some more videos soon.

Thanks again.

Graeme
memgrubb

ashproctor wrote:Does anyone have any idea where you can get The Smiler soundtrack from? The one full of bass that's played in the queueline?
I too would like this if anyone has it please?
“Work is most fulfilling when you're at the comfortable, exciting edge of not quite knowing what you are doing.”

Twitter - @memgrubb
KoasterKraver

Hi all, I have emailed IMAScore (the amazing people who produced The Smiler music) to ask them of they had the full copy of the music and they have replied with

"Hi,

thank you very much for your request! Unfortunately we cannot send you the full 75 minutes music and sound atmosphere of THE SMILER. We produced it for Alton Towers Resort exclusively and right now it’s only hearable on site.

Best regards,

Xaver Willebrand
CEO & Project Manager"

Fingers crossed one day they will release it. I do have a copy of half of it however it is quite bad quality.
Towers jamie

I'd love to hear the copy.. :)
KoasterKraver

I have another copy of the music but i cannot upload it, it is higher quality than this piece. But here you go - I hope you like it!

Skip to 4:55 for a louder piece of the soundtrack
Towers jamie

Thanks thats great
memgrubb

Incidentally, I found some on Youtube which someone must have lifted form the mobile game. Pretty good quality:

“Work is most fulfilling when you're at the comfortable, exciting edge of not quite knowing what you are doing.”

Twitter - @memgrubb
vinyljunkie

Has anyone made a Smiler msg tone using The Smiler theme tune or Mantovani? I'm just curious as I'm trying to get the guy laughing on The Smiler tune but I can't lol
graemem

Sonic Spinball (Go-Pro) POV UK:

What do you think?
Dr.Kelham

vinyljunkie wrote:Has anyone made a Smiler msg tone using The Smiler theme tune or Mantovani? I'm just curious as I'm trying to get the guy laughing on The Smiler tune but I can't lol
I actually use two on my iphone

You Belong to The Smiler from the Advert as a message tone and the laugh as a ringtone
With thanks to lewis97 :)
vinyljunkie

Dr.Kelham wrote:
vinyljunkie wrote:Has anyone made a Smiler msg tone using The Smiler theme tune or Mantovani? I'm just curious as I'm trying to get the guy laughing on The Smiler tune but I can't lol

You Belong to The Smiler from the Advert as a message tone and the laugh as a ringtone
ah now that is a cool idea!!! i tried to get the laugh as a msg tone but it doesnt sound good lol
Dr.Kelham

vinyljunkie wrote:
Dr.Kelham wrote:

ah now that is a cool idea!!! i tried to get the laugh as a msg tone but it doesnt sound good lol
They aren't the best but effective and unique :)
With thanks to lewis97 :)