Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
James

Those sound files shouldn't be on YouTube!

The people that own that YouTube account could get into serious legal issues with Merlin!
Big Dave

Despite the blatant copyright issues going on around the world and the fact that TT itself had to remove content because of this, people still not only put the stuff on their site, but then go and post links to it on number 1 Alton Towers fansite.  :roll:
LordOfDarkness

Must add they aren't my videos... I came across them in my moment of spare time.

Yes, I listen to ride music in my spare time.

Come at me bro.
[align=center]Image

SamRyan ~ @SamRyanSport [/align]
Big Dave

Nah, the above wasn't aimed directly at you, but a few people who have failed to heed the warnings from Merlin. I had a media site, but as soon as Merlin contacted TT, I knew I'd best take my site down and I dont dislike Merlin because of it. After all, they own the music!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2
LordOfDarkness

Big Dave wrote: Nah, the above wasn't aimed directly at you, but a few people who have failed to heed the warnings from Merlin. I had a media site, but as soon as Merlin contacted TT, I knew I'd best take my site down and I dont dislike Merlin because of it. After all, they own the music!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Okay thats fine! Ahahha:) Yeah I must agree with you, Uploading those videos in the public domain is fairly silly.
[align=center]Image

SamRyan ~ @SamRyanSport [/align]
e4kenndr

Hmmm i Just came on to share some sub terra sound fx stuff with u guys but reading the above I'm not sure now!
it's all stuff I've made with Audacity from general sound effects but a couple ie: "you have now entered the central core, please obey all safety precautions" from videos etc from youtube...

Even the official Phalanx Control YoutTube site has videos on from the attraction

What do u guys think about it? As far as I can see it's all been made publicly available already right?
James

Yeah, LordOfDarkness, my post was not aimed toward you. I know you do not own that YouTube account. :)

My post is mainly aimed towards the person that owns that account, who is a member on this forum.
Jimbob

Does anyone have a copy of the 2007 Ug Land music?

Thanks
Jimbob
cookiee_munster

anyone have or know where i can get a really clear quality copy of the hex advert? all the ones on youtube really are pretty poor quality.

any help would be great, cheers! :)
PeteB

Stay tuned.  TowersTimes will have some exciting updates in the media section very soon.
cookiee_munster

so... how soon?
Farquaad

The Flume Music = Disco Inferno?  :?

I dunno if anyones noticed this before but listen to the starts of both of these and make the comparison

The Flume

Disco Inferno

:)
LevSusenka

Suppose its a long shot but does anyone have a good quality version of the queue music from the 2012 carnival of screams with the distorted toyland music. Its the first time Ive really enjoyed the feel of the music for that event and the first time its felt more tailored to the park.
fiftysevenstudio

Have a look at this Oblivions video I did one year ago during scarefest 2011.
Tell me what do you think.

Watch in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s29rb7uRWA
NickT04

Does anyone still have a link to a hi -res version of the Alton Towers Fireworks logo? I was messing about on paint and ended up saving my mess about over the actual image by mistake...
ryanlovesaltontowers

I was wondering if anyone knew the location of any of the other videos that play in the Nemesis Sub-Terra attraction, I have the shortened queue line one but that is it. I wondered whether the preshow, or show video were uploaded anywhere?

Thanks.
Braders2010

Does anybody know where you can download the music that comes out of those cone speakers near the station in the que line to oblivion?? Been looking for ages but I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks :D
AltonTowersNerd

I found a video of alton towers in heavy thunderstorm.

AltonTowersNerd

i also found this rather interesting video of nemesis.
submission2001

I need someone to tell me if enterprise have music or not coz I don't know which music all the ride have
CALLUM