Fright Nights Meet - 14th/15th October, Anyone Interested?

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Dean

Would anyone be intrested in a TTF Meet at TP for Fright Nights?

I'm looking to get there late Saturday and on the park Sunday to.

Please post any interest below, Alto Travel will help if we can, as this means I'll have some company on the journey!
Last edited by Dean on Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liam

The 13th and 14th is the Friday and Saturday Dean?

Dean: Amended, 14th & 15th

I'm hoping to come down to Thorpe a few times during the event, so I'll probably be there on that Saturday and maybe Sunday too if I can arrange somewhere to stay. The trains are quite a nuisance for me though, as there is no late service for me to get back home (to Leamington Spa) after 10pm. So I'll probably finalise plans nearer the time. :)

I must say Fright Nights look excellent! :D
Nick

I'll probably be down there for quite a few Fright Nights as I move to Oxford next month so I will be definately be up for a meetup :D

Keep an eye on http://www.themeparkoverload.co.uk/ for info regarding Fright Nights :P
Anonymous

What are the dates? Count me in for any Thorpe/Chessie meets after the 24th September or so. :D

I'm not doing those mazes though. :lol: *casts minds back to genuine terror caused by approaching zombie actor in last summer's FreakShow.*
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Fright nights begin on Friday 13th October
Redcoat Jase

I'm probably going to be at a Thorpe Park fright night for a couple of nights, Don't know if I will attend a meetup though after the last 3 I attended! :roll:
...is no longer a member of TowersTimesForum
Dean

[quote=""Redcoat Jase""]Don't know if I will attend a meetup though after the last 3 I attended! :roll:[/quote]

You not keen on our meet ups?

The date if it suits everyone weekend 14th & 15th October
Nick

There are a lot of £26 rooms available in the area around Thorpe Park in Travelodges areound these dates. If people are interested in these I suggest to book early as they soon disappear!
Redcoat Jase

[quote=""Dean""][quote=""Redcoat Jase""]Don't know if I will attend a meetup though after the last 3 I attended! :roll:[/quote]

You not keen on our meet ups?
[/quote]

Nope, Just people aint keen on me! :lol::P
...is no longer a member of TowersTimesForum
Danzaw*nk

Ooo i'de love to go but i'll have to see nearer the time.

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Dean

Things have come up, so this may be now a no for me!
Kelly

Ooo i'd love to go! Hmm can i afford? Yes - but it all depends whats going on at the time. I stand as a maybe! :) Although im with Kaycee on the 'not doing the maze' thing :P
Danzaw*nk

Any chance of the meet being in the half term week, might be easier for some of us schoolars to attend - stupid Saturday job :(. Can't really ask for another weekend off as i have electric towers, centre parcs and probably the September meet off. Would love to go to Fright Nights.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Kelly

Thats a good point Dan, there would a far greater chance of me coming if it was in the half term period, with College etc. But it would have to be at the beggining, as i have this feeling a few of us may be at Towers at the end of the week, if i've got my dates correct :P
Dave

oooh 14th 15th could be interesting! my birthday is the 14th october!

i will have to look into it, but count me in for now!
stokywolf

If it takes place in the week im more than likely able to come, if its weekend i think it would be a no go.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Danzaw*nk

I was thinking earlier and a weekend may be doable for me. If i asked to work earlier and finished at 3, i could get to Thorpe around 6 till close, stay over then stay at Thorpe until about 8 on the Sunday.

But preferably in half term week, say Tues and Wed.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Dr Pop Rocket

Count me in for any Fright Night meet. :)
Liam

I'll probably try something like the 14th/15th/16th etc as I like to go when queues are as short as possible... :)
Adz
Admin
Admin

This will become an official TTF meet when we decide on the date

Do not even think about Half Term, the park will be so busy it will probably even have a 2 hour queue to get in.