theme park entry

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Anonymous

hi
i am staying at the slash landings hotel tomorow and have tickets for the theme park and carriba creek, can i visit the theme park on the first day and the pool on the second day or does it have to be the other way round. (if that makes sense.)
please people i know your reading this
srw985

Why do you have to tell them where you want to go when? why cant you decide on the day when you wake up?

PS theres probably a very good reason i just dont know it
Chester City Football Club
Anonymous

[quote=""Adam""][quote=""srw985""]Why do you have to tell them where you want to go when? why cant you decide on the day when you wake up?

PS theres probably a very good reason i just dont know it[/quote]

So they can give you the correct wristband for the waterpark for the date you wish to visit, also they print your themepark tickets out and give you them at the same time too.[/quote]ive already got them in the post
Anonymous

[quote=""Adam""]If thats the case, then you must go to the themepark on the date it says on the ticket.. Unless it's open dated![/quote]the tickets did not have the date prinited on them and none asked or seemed to care anyway :