TTF South, August 26/27th

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Nick

The weekend of the 26/27th August has been agreed and fixed for TTF to have a meetup down South. Only a basic Itinerary so far, but it goes like this;

Day 1: Thorpe Park, move onto Leatherhead Travelodge for the night
Day 2: Chessington, then move onto Thorpe for those who can stay late

Thorpe Park will be open from 9:30am - 10pm on both of these dates

Also with it being a Bank Holiday weekend perhaps a few people will want to stop over on the Sunday night too

The Leatherhead Travelodge is £26 a night, and this applies to both the Saturday and Sunday nights if people do stay for both.

Details of the Travelodge can be found here
Danzaw*nk

Yay 26/27th! Love you guys. Right, im deffo try and make Thorpe if not Chessy aswell! Love you guys!

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Dom1991

I had a chat with my parents about this earlier and they seemed willing to swap the dates from my Birthday (19th) to these two days. I can't say I'll be there for both park trips but I should be staying overnight if I can make it. *crosses fingers* So long as Dad squeezes in a few rides on the days (He'll probably be going around with my Mom anyway) I can't really see any problems.
Wes

I'll be at Thorpe Park on the saturday any way with family, i'll try and get around with the Meet up lot though :D

Mugz x

:rock:
Last edited by Wes on Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldgitBEN

ooo im interested. Never been to thorpe or chessie! Get some use out of my anal pass.
Gashead

Ill be there for the Sat, not sure on the Sunday yet though.
Anonymous

Won't be there for the Saturday as I'll be at AT whilst Uncle Dannage gets himself behind the scenes. Sunday's a possibility - particularly as Thorpe's open late.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stokywolf

I'll be there saturday and sunday i should think.

Family (non smoking rooms) hold upto 3 adults aswell as your double rooms which hold 2 adults, both are the same price. Anybody who wishes to share a room with me on the saturday night let me know, 2 people will be £13 each and if 3 people share the room then its like Bugger all per person or what ever it is in mathmatical terms.

Let me know if your looking to share a room though.

Cheers
Ray
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Danzaw*nk

I would rather share a room because then its cheaper :). I'm not loaded at the moment so if i were to stay overnight which is not confirmed, i would rather share. Hopes are looking very good for Saturday though. Tis good living near London, lots of trains :).

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Adz
Admin
Admin

I'll be there every day, doing whatever.

:)
Liam

I'm likely to do both days, depending on what overnight arrangements I can make.
Should be a great meet. :)
Dave

i shoudl be able to get provied ive actualy been paid by then! and can sort out acomidation and transport
oldgitBEN

oooh Ray Id love to sleep with you. I'll probably book one and then offer my services like a whore at some point. Or i'll sleep alone, i dont like people, in general.

As for confirming, got some things to sort at work, need to make sure im not in Newcastle etc Friday cos that would be a killer trip. I'll be coming on train anyway, dont want to drive that far but ill post my route when i book so if anyone gets on the same you can find me - ill be the naked one.

Actually I might go down the friday night too, takes me ages to get to that far, anyone up for that? Arrive evening have meal and beers? If not i'll just play with myself in the hotel.
Lon

[quote=""NickAndrews""]Image

The weekend of the 26/27th August has been agreed and fixed for TTF to have a meetup down South. Only a basic Itinerary so far, but it goes like this;

[/quote]
NICK?!?!?!
Danzaw*nk

Hey all, i will probably be staying overnight now and sharing with Dave and Liam (i think) but was just wondering whether anybody could possibly give me a few lifts which are:

A pick-up from Staines station to Thorpe
Thorpe to the travelodge
Travelodge to Chessy
and Chessy to Chessy Station

I wont be able to stay late on Sunday as ive gotta catch the tube and my mum, and i aswell actually, dont really want me going through there late. If anybody could arrange these lifts for me it would be greatly appriciated because im no good with buses and all and it saves me money :P.

Also, how much spending money do you think i'll need?

Please :D. Thanks :D.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
stokywolf

Bring a packed lunch, maybe a few cucumber sandwiches in your lunchbox, a smile and a fresh pair of underpants, im sure you'll be ok.
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Adz
Admin
Admin

A pick-up from Staines station to Thorpe
You won't need one, get on the 950 Thorpe shuttle bus which will be right outside the station, runs about every 20 minutes.
and Chessy to Chessy Station
This is only a 10 minute walk :)
Danzaw*nk

Ah right wicked, dyu know of any times or is there a link for the timetable :)?

Knowing me ide get lost in Chessington :lol:! Plus my mum wouldn't agree with me walking in an 'unfamiliar' area :P.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Danzaw*nk

Sorry to double post but for Adz and I, we're both getting up £56 per room :-?.

Dan
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Adz
Admin
Admin

Indeed, the £26 offer appears to have now expired!