Mayhem Meetup - Sat 27th May (Planning and Reports)

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
AstroDan

Will see you all on Saturday afternoon on park. I am unable to come to stay at the hotel or camp due to finances with it being the end of the year,. :x Hope you guys have an ace time.
Dom1991

According to BBC weather, it looks like the weather for tomorrow is going to be cloudy up at Uttoxeter, it wouldn't surprise me if it was wrong though. Let's just hope it is like that though or even better, we get a little bit of sunshine! But anyway, have a great time the lucky folks who can make all 3 days.
Anonymous

Williscroft, if you read this before you go - don't book Jade in for Flambo's, she's not having any...
stokywolf

Shes a modaahhhllll!

For anyone else who is still knocking around thought id let ya know, I'v lost my sleeping bag, i haven't packed one thing yet and tomorrow i dont have a clue as to how i'm going to get there!

But iv got a plan, ill attempt to do a search for my sleeping bag, i will eventually get myself packed and tomorrow i will erm be carrying about 4 bags worth of crap and be catching the goddamn 32A :x :x :x. I hate that F**king thing!

Look at mean ol' Kaycee depriving her sister of Food! Shocking i say shocking!
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Vik

Any illsuions I had of having a nice comfy airbed to sleep on while camping tommorrow have now gone out the window by all accounts.

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to inflate the thing with the so called "state of the art" built-in foot pump, and now have given in, as I got absolutely no where, with just a small ammount of air in the bed, and even managed to work up a sweat, so enough was enough.

Based on that, I can only assume, that instead of sleeping tomorrow night, it will take me most of it to actually pump the thing up, so Im leaving it at home, waiting for the bin men no doubt.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

Rory

wont be coming, im gutted :( :(

next time, i will be there for deffo.
Dom1991

Crap! I can't go now either! Well, have a great time there guys and I should be at the next one. You never know though, Dad might take pity on me and take me anyway.
Martin1

Thereall dropping like flies :P

Me and matt are there sunday I think. Dardent brave camping.
Kelly

Well might aswell post my plans:

Setting off at 9-9.30, arriving at AT for 10, go in, ring Jase, find out where everybody is then make my way to meet all (hoping it means i won't have to go on the skyride alone :shock: ). Do the park etc etc - I'm bringing my swim stuff 'cus may be going CC afterwards.

Then if i'm up to it, i shall return on sunday and do it all again - minus the CC.

Should be fun - can't wait :)
Danzaw*nk

Right im quite nervous about tomorrow. Travelling alone for the first time. Worried that i could get stranded up there if a train is late. Also, meeting loads of new faces. I'll do my best to be normal and fit in :D.

I plan to ring Ray when i get there. I think Adz is on the same bus as me (ATT X30 10.15am) though so maybe us two can meet on the bus and meet up with the rest of you. If thats ok with Adz :wink:. Bit annoying how i have to leave at 4.45pm :(.

Shame you can't come Dom :(.
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3
Anonymous

Shame im not working tomos. I would of been on ripsaw to soak you all good a proper lol.
Tom M

I will still be meeting up with you lot but only very briefly as I have 2 AT virgins with me so I will be riding all the big rides. But at least its better than nothing.

Tom. :)
Liam

I'll be there tomorrow and make sure you say hello if you see me! I might not recognise you at first. :lol:
Hopefully will be a great day.
Signing off. :D
Dean

Latest News

I will be there on Sunday, Hotline available from 8:00am!

Martin/Stoky please use the Hotline, so it get's at least call or text lol. Dropped Thorpe to come to AT, saves the 3 hour drive back yay!
stokywolf

W00tage for Deano!

Anyways latest news from stoky: Im packing at this moment in time and am leaving in 5 minutes! I found my sleeping bag it was at the bottom of my bed. And i dont have to get the bus! :D :D

*writes craigs card out*

Its here people! :D
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
LiamC

Right then, they went and left us all behind, soooooooooooooooo, LETS HAVE A BALL!
HA BLOODY HA!
Wish i was F****** going! O well theres allways next time!
*ahem* arses!
Liam=)
Lauzi

Erm.yes :roll:

Hope you're having a good time everyone which I'm sure you are. Will be there on July 1st, so shall se you then :)
Rory

same lauzi, couldnt make it, well i suppose i could get the train up this afternoon and start packing now, but aint worth it for 1.5 days, have to be 2 full days. looking forward to july :shock: :o
Magical Ryan

I hope you have a good time guys.
I might be able to come to the July 1st one. :D
Dom1991

July 1st, eh? It's always a Saturday lol. *takes note* Dad's getting too old to go around the park with people loads younger than him or to go around on his own so my sister needs to know dates to book a day or two off work so she can go with him so he isn't alone all day and I can be with you lot. Is it going to be this year's camping it up take 2? Hopefully I can camp too, if Dad and my sister are up for it. The reason I couldn't go today was because Dad didn't want to go around the park on his own and because we're going to Chester tomorrow on holiday for a few days.