What shows are on this year?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
loopylooo

Just been lucking at the official towers website and it's still advertising The Twins Ice Show, and The Tweenies show are these still on I thought they stopped at the end of last year?
Kraken

They both ended at the end of last season. For reasons unknown, the AT website has not been properly updated to reflect the start of the 2006 Season. I believe that this will be rectified next week though.
Ant

The ice show is not be back this season due to the noise it creates and doesn't look like it will be again sadly unless the tent is moved elsewhere.
loopylooo

That's such a shame I used to love the ice shows - do you know if there are any shows on at all this year?
Locker

There will be live performances throughout the day and into the evening by Alton Towers show girls - "The Chocoholic Follies" during the Chocolate Towers event :)

Regards,
Mark
loopylooo

Oh thanks for this - I hope it's the Simpsons!
themeparkfreak

Im betting on Waner Bros characters like taz and bugs bunny.
loopylooo

Seems like they've missed a trick getting rid of the ice show with Dancing on ice and the winter olympics so popular!