Quick Questions 2008

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Justtracy

:wave: Thank you. I tried the website but my PC didn't want to open that page but your link worked :clap: Looks like we're off to Alton in February then :D/
NF2

No problem :D The park isn't likely to be very busy as its limited ride opening, so the only people who are actually able to benefit are people in the hotel, or people who live rediculously near and are obsessed with the place!

Shawn Sanbrooke
Balb0wa

On oblivion, when your about to board the ride, say your 1st in line, do you go and sit on the end or can you sit in the middle?

Time after time i tend to be 1st to walk on and sit on the edge, not keen on sitting on the end, does anyone else plonk themselves down in middle of the car and let others walk past to the end? (are you even allowed to?)
AstroDan

You can sit wherever I suppose, but they ideally want you to sit at the end to help throughputs.
Magical Ryan

Im sure you can, May get some funny looks from eople climbing over you but its easily done!
Balb0wa

cheers, will try it next time :) 1st come 1st served and all that
caffeine_demon

[quote=""AstroDan""]You can sit wherever I suppose, but they ideally want you to sit at the end to help throughputs.[/quote]

as long as it's not on someone's lap....

actually - I've used the middle seat a few times, because It's the big boy seat..

next year I'll be in the regular ones though...
Ollie

Do Corkscrew Farewell tickets have to be bought online before the Event, or can you turn up and buy on the day?

:?
AstroDan

You can also buy on the day, £20.00.

:)
Mathmosman

anyone have a good supply of 2008 (none scarefest) maps that they don't want? Looking for say five, in pristine condition. Ta
Magical Ryan

[quote=""Mathmosman""]anyone have a good supply of 2008 (none scarefest) maps that they don't want? Looking for say five, in pristine condition. Ta[/quote]
No but if you In like an hour's radious of towers try your local tourist infomation centre there leaflets with maps on in there :D
Ollie

Can the Tesco Clubcard Vouchers be used on Sunday?

I know they probably won't be, but I'd just like to confirm...

Edgey

Someone please answer me this, will the "YourDay" service be available on Sunday?
Big Dave

think so yeah. Its advertised on the corky site so....
Edgey

Oh cool i'll check it out, thanks a lot buddy xx
chapmanmania

For free standard car parking with an annual pass, does the holder have to be the driver or will it be accepted if the annual pass holder is only a passenger in the car?
Magical Ryan

It can be a passenger, Just make me him pass i to you at the end of the day when your leaving and when you show your friends annual pass they will open the gate for you :D
chapmanmania

Thanks a lot! :D
Justtracy

:? Can anyone please tell me how to fix my user name. At the time of registering my cap locks were on and I didn't notice until after. I've tried to live with it but now it is really driving me crazy. If anyone can fix it for me or tell me how to I would be forever grateful. All I want is a nice small non-shouting Justtracy. I'm sorry I've been yelling my name for so long :cry:
Kaycee

:lol:! Administrators can change usernames, so I'll do it for you now. :)