Mayhem Camping It Up™?

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
stokywolf

:D Thank you! :D
If i did find my way in i think id be sleeping where ever i fall over :lol: most probably the little compartment depending how small the compartment is and if i can fit in there.

Thank yous again!
:D
Ray
Tavern hall of famer - rockerz my sockerz
Anonymous

Yep Im going again now! And as my son lovingly pointed out Im brining a lovelly black eye with me.
Dave

hmm. i just realised i need to buy a sleeping bag
Jay12

I still need a sleeping bag too ummmm *shaves the cat* done :)
I'll be bringin 4 large bottles of stella to cos im ard' :lol: or just a tight arse because its on offer at Morrisons :roll:
Sounds like it's going to be a wicked weekend! Can't waaait
Sig made by Craig - Gashead.
Gashead

[quote=""Jay16""]I still need a sleeping bag too ummmm *shaves the cat* done :)
I'll be bringin 4 large bottles of stella to cos im ard' :lol: or just a tight arse because its on offer at Morrisons :roll:
Sounds like it's going to be a wicked weekend! Can't waaait[/quote]

You better not **** in my new tent you fat ****, we both gotta try fit in there yet actully haha. Weathers looking dodgy up to mid week, thats a bonus as will be able to get the tent pegs in anyway :lol:
Jay12

I'll wank in Marks ford transit van then :lol: :P :lol:
Anonymous

if it is shat weather i might sleep in my car, depends on the level of drunkeness I guess.

I was offered a full barrel of carling to bring with me, which is a brilliant idea except id need a pipe, gas and a tap so Im not bringing it - plus I dont think it would fit in my car and they are bleeding heavy so I'd need to stop about 5 times for petrol - not really worth it in the long run.
Anonymous

[quote=""Jay16""]I'll **** in Marks ford transit van then :lol: :P :lol:[/quote]

You can pee in it if you like, it's been 'pimped-up' with a bar, stereo, nightclub, male and female toilets and a king sized bed!

:lol:
Jay12

In other words a peice of scoffold, kaycee, ant and some bucket with abit of insulator?
:lol:
Lon

[quote=""marky""][quote=""Jay16""]I'll **** in Marks ford transit van then :lol: :P :lol:[/quote]

You can pee in it if you like, it's been 'pimped-up' with a bar, stereo, nightclub, male and female toilets and a king sized bed!

:lol:[/quote]

Oi my sleeping arrangements are supposed to be top secret!

Gashead

Nick

Oh god is it going to be that bad Craig!

What time are we going to leave the park to get to the campsite?