New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
James

Hi AlexT, Welcome to the forum!

:D
Jelka

Hi AlexT, welcome to towers times! :D
Don\'t just wish upon a star, reach for one...
Formerly known as \'towersmagic\'
Meat Pie

Hello, My name is Tom and I just joined the forums. I'm obviously a big Alton Towers fan, but i'm an even bigger fan of the haunted swing ride - Hex The Legend Of The Towers. I'm a huge fan of themeing and strongly beleive it can make all the difference between a good ride and a bad ride. The only other things you need to know about me is, I'm a big fan of Tim Burton, particularly The Nightmare Before Christmas and Sweeney Todd. (Hence the strange name and avatar/signature). I also make my own avatars and signatures and if you like the ones I am supporting now, feel free to ask me to make you one as I have a long summer and a lot of time to waste (its also good 'practice' using graphics software which I will be using in my Graphic Design course)! :P

Sorry about the mini essay. I think I overdid the 'introduce yourself' part. :lol:
AKA the vocal minority.
optimusjamie

OHAI. I'm optimusjamie. My job is very complicated. I make pointless Transformers references and have crazy ideas about Secret Weapwn 6.
Craig

Welcome to the forum :)

Merged from separate topic
Jelka

Welcome to the forum optimusjamie. :)
Anonymous

Hi all!

New here, was at Alton Towers at the weekend after a few years away and dismayed to NOT see the corkscrew, my first coaster.

So been googling and reading about SW6 with interest and registered here as I thought I'd like to get involved in the chat and theories, decided I would sit back and read a little more before suggesting mine though.

:wink:

Phil
James

Hey deWhiz, welcome to the forum!

:)
Anonymous

Hi, I'm Matt [Matty]. Recently imported from Southparks and Theme Park Review. Browsed the forums over the years but only just signed up to give my opinion on the Skyride fire.
I live in Windsor, near London, so a fair distance from the towers, but go when I can. I am still at a School which has a Sixth Form so that will keep you guessing at my age LOL (ie under 18)
Matt
Michaél

Welcome to the forum matty! :D

And to anyone else i have not welcomed!

:D
Jelka

Welcome to TTF matty. :)
FallingStar

Well, thought I'd just let everyone know that RC3_Taz has a brand spanking new name - don't worry though, it's still me =]
mitch1e

Hi

I have been on the forum for about a week but i have only just noticed this section #-o ,so thought i would introduce myself.

My name is Michelle, I live in suffolk and I am a huge fan of AT. I took my daughter for the first time last year as she was only just tall enough to go on all the big rides and she is now a huge fan too and being annual pass holders we try to go as often as possible.

My favorite ride is Nemesis and on our last visit at the beginning of August I managed to persuade my daughter to go on it too as was too scared last year, and that is now her favorite ride too, we must have gone on it over 20 times on our three day visit.

Anyway enough about me just want to say :wave: to everyone
Image THANKS TO JLTON
James

Hey Michelle, Welcome to the forum!

:)
purplewarning

Hi all!

Well I've been a member here for long enough without posting, so thought I'd better say hello :)
Already know some of the people here (Kaycee, Satch, stokywolf, etc.) although they probably don't know it's me!

Umm... what else to tell... well I'm a southerner who ended up in Stoke although I don't quite know what I did to deserve it :P , don't really know many people who share my Towers-thing, so am looking forward to chatting to you lot!

Will :D
Joel

Hi Will, and welcome to the wonderful world of TTF! :D

I don't think I've ever introduced myself in this topic actually, so...er...

Hi, my name is Joel, and I've been [s:1oxdm8og]enslaved[/s:1oxdm8og] a member here for ooooh... *counts days on fingers*...

I, erm, can't remember how I ended up here, or even why. So I guess I'll leave it there. :D
chr1s

[quote=""Joel""]Hi Will, and welcome to the wonderful world of TTF! :D

I don't think I've ever introduced myself in this topic actually, so...er...

Hi, my name is Joel, and I've been [s:3cihip1l]enslaved[/s:3cihip1l] a member here for ooooh... *counts days on fingers*...

I, erm, can't remember how I ended up here, or even why
. So I guess I'll leave it there. :D[/quote]

Sounds like you were drugged! But either way belated welcome to the forums Joel! ;) :P
Pepsi is better than Coke!!
ChrisLFC

Hey! After lurking here for a while, I think it's only right that I say hello. So...umm...hello! I'm Chris, 24, and live just outside Chester. :D
Jelka

Welcome to TTF Chris. Hope you enjoy the forums. :)
AdamJ

Did I ever say hi here? Well, hi! Adam, woodie fan, now officially off fairgrounds, and I actualy do enjoy music :lol:

God I'm bored.