Bit of news

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Williscroft

Think thats a bit ealry to say that realy as this is only the second area to have been changed since the new management, if we got to x-sector and then adventure land then maybe i would agree but i think their just doing areas that are in need of attension :D
bohoboy

if the falcon treehouse post in the "present" forum is anything to go by, it might be that the rest of cred st. will be a building site next year anyway.
Altonator

Do you think the theature / laser show will be anything connected with Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as it is only next door to the ride?
Whatever the weather outside it\'s always tropical at Cariba Creek
Adam

I think CATCF will be heading towards Cred St. next year... I can see a Cred St. retheme... :)
"It would be spiteful to put Jellyfish in a trifle..."
Ant

Have to go and see the tweenies while at alton next week :P . Cred streets going to be one random area next year if theay dont change it. Wonder what theay will do with the tweenies play area .
Liam

[-o< Prays for Victorian Street theme [-o<
Anonymous

That would work very well with both CATCF and the backdrop of the Towers... but Alton Towers need more lively themes IMO. X-Sector, Forbidden Valley, Merrie England, Gloomy Wood. All dull themes... good, but non too lively.

In my opinion, it would only work should it swap with Merrie Engand allowing for a lively theme near the Flume. Then it would work absoloutley terrificly!

:firebounce:
jpecool

^^^ Yeah i think they should make Merry Englands theme a little more merrie. :D And then they can have the Victorian street theme near CATCF.

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!