Thorpe Park - SAW: The Ride

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Anonymous

I have been told that there is a limit of 2500 tickets to the AP event on friday, i also asked about the timed ticket and that will be issued when we get there so if we get there early we will get the earliest time slot...i'm going to get there before 2 to get my ticket and be one f the first to ride.

I was going to go on the saturday but reckon i can get on the ride easier on the preview day as TP/Saw will be rammed on saturday.

Has everyone else bought there tickets and got a email?
Russell

I bought my ticket Tuesday and still havent had an email! :?

What exactly did the email say?
Since April 2008
dani9393

No one has got tickets sent through via email. Rumors are that you pick them up on the day which will cause mayhem but ah well. If anyone does request places now print off the conformation piece because if it falls down to having this at least you have it. There is no way of getting back to it once you have closed it.
Anonymous

I called about the lack of email and was told that if it doesnt arrive then to take my credit card and booking refernce (which i wrote down, thank god!).

They advised me to get a little earlier to avoid the ticket queue. I will be there early to get my tickets and get on SAW first!

Apparently there is going to other entertainment aswell, cant wait!
Dara

.... and to be quite honest if they're saying that to everyone, the queue will be massive from about 1:30, i can already see this event being a major disaster. But then chaos and disasterous operations do seem to thorpe park's speciality :wink:
rita's girl

Quick question

Do annual pass holder get into thorpe park earlier on the saturday like we do at AT :?:

thanks x
Me x
Dara

No Thorpe Park stopped early rider in 2004. You will be let in at the same time as normal ticket holders, but you shoud queue behind the purple sign saying "Annual Pass Holders, Children Under 1m, Buggies" which is on the right hand side of the entrance. This will gain you faster access to the park than having to queue with the day ticket holders
Joe Koopa

THORPE PARK should open it early to the AP holders, but knowing Thorpe it will be a total disaster.
TB2

[quote=""Koopa-Troopa""]THORPE PARK should open it early to the AP holders, but knowing Thorpe it will be a total disaster. [/quote]

They are, its called the day before for three hours.
1. Expedition Everest 2. Hollywood Tower of Terror 3.Superman De Acero 4. Katun and Nemesis 6. OzIris 7. Blue Fire 8. Black Mamba 9. Manta 10. Oblivion

rita's girl

Yeah but how many people can get out of work/commitments on the friday
it is unfair....... they should open about 8 on the sat fro annual pass holder only...

If worked out I have given them well over a grand in money for annual passes and dont get any extra privliages anywhooo moan over just being a spoilt brat who has spat out thew dummy
Me x
stigzy

I agree, in an ideal world Friday the 13th would be on a Saturday :shock:. But I also agree that for the sake of publicity and marketing a horror theme ride, I think Friday the 13th is more ideal for the grand opening than Saturday 14th.
Joe Koopa

Yes, but the whole Saw story has something to do with Friday the 13th I think. :?
rita's girl

I understand that but........

i aint gonna win anyway lol ill be there on sat really lookin 4ward to it
Me x
Joe Koopa

Just looking at more & more at this I can't wait until the 22nd where I'm going to ride it. :D
SAM93

Just thought that I would post that Rob and Ellisa from Theme Park Review have gone on a secret trip, and on the most recent page there is speculation that they have come to england to try out Saw the ride!
AstroDan

Spending many hundreds or thousands of pounds to come and ride Saw? Considering that no other major UK parks are really open till later in March, what on earth is the point of flying over from the States?

:?
Nathan

[quote=""AstroDan""]Spending many hundreds or thousands of pounds to come and ride Saw? Considering that no other major UK parks are really open till later in March, what on earth is the point of flying over from the States?

:?[/quote]

A trip to London perhaps? :?
Coke

They have a whole topic about guessing where they are going at 75% of members on the forum seem to think they're going to the UK.

Are you thirsty?
stigzy

There bloody loaded anyway... probably flying 1st class
Coke

I know, Robb gets a few hundred thousand GBP a year or more - plus bonuses for his job as Senior Concept Developer at ActiVision.

Are you thirsty?