Alton Towers Resort Merchandise

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Nickolai

Well, we used some CAD software called 2D Design Tools which enabled us to draw out out our design and we had to draw it out in different angles. I had to get a logo off google and in a way 'Photoshop' it to just get the outline. You choose the colour of the lines so I would use red to cut and blue to etch etc. So, that's how I kinda did it in a nutshell! :D
Formally Smiler313
Ashcox5

Hi, new to the forum

I am looking for an oblivion and Rita pin badge to happily buy. My eldest finally hit 1.4m so took the family to their first visit to AT. However, they no longer do those two and we have the other 4 main coaster badges so looking to finish the big 6 off as a nice memory for her.

If anyone can meet this request please drop a message.

Thanks
Ash
Stan.H

As its not up here already, there is now a new pin badge for the Rollercoaster Restaurant.

Please note you can only purchase it from the Restaurant for the time being!
Justin

It was officially released from July, although the RCR pin has been joined by other merchandise recently. It is a very nice pin for £4.
AltonOperator

I've only recently been interested in pins but my mum found the original nemesis pin in a box of rubbish today.

I also heard that there is a new galactica one based around the portal for this season.
Thanks Jack
Dom

To my knowledge, there have been 4 new pins released this year. Rita, Nemesis, Galactica and the AT logo. There could be more, but I haven't visited the park this season yet. I have, however seen pictures.
Michelle

You're right from what I saw on park this weekend Dom, the AT logo is in my opinion finally exactly what it should have been, small enough to go on a lanyard! In fact I really like all the pins this season.
Dom

Michelle wrote:You're right from what I saw on park this weekend Dom, the AT logo is in my opinion finally exactly what it should have been, small enough to go on a lanyard! In fact I really like all the pins this season.
I must admit, they are all on my list to get in May :lol Especially the Galactica one as it looks quite funky
Luce

I really like the new pin badges this year too and am especially glad they've improved the Nemesis one as it looks much better than last season's one. It's always exciting to see new badges and add them to my collection and I wonder what else might appear :D
Liam.W

Nice find on eBay!

Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

bartlettmike707

This is has got be the ultimate piece of Nemesis souvenir merchandise!
Take a look:
http://www.retro-arcade.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dom

That is proper cool, but I imagine, stupidly epensive.
AshleyRobertson

Does anyone have this badge and are willing to sell it to me? Last one I need and can't find it anywhere!
Owen

I found this one on eBay Spain but you'd have to be desperate to pay £26 for it!
Luce

I bought a really nice bit of merchandise last week, a postcard of the towers which is from a painting - it was just on the tills in Towers Trading and was only 50p :)
Robert.W

Smiler313 wrote:Although this isn't official Merchandise, I made this a couple of years back at school as a Technology project. (But the first 'S' is missing)
Cool. At first glance I thought that was actually real Alton Towers merchandise!

Robert.W

Owen wrote:I found this one on eBay Spain but you'd have to be desperate to pay £26 for it!
I guess they are trying their luck with Spanish Alton Towers fans who can't afford to come to Britain to buy it themselves in the park.

Justin

New pins now available online... https://shop.altontowers.com/collections/pin-badges" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robert.W

The packaging on the first Galactica pin badge reminds me of the Air logo. Also, why are the more than one pin badge for some of the rides?

Justin

Some of them are last year's designs.