Blackpool visit 14th to 16th Sept 2021

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
ROYJESS

First time that Jess and I left Norfolk since the pandemic. It was a refreshing change of scenery and a well deserve break

14th Sept we did the Sealife Centre. Not too much to report here, very generic like most of the other sealife centres

We next went to the Blackpool Tower. Having to pre-book everything means that you can't do things at your own leisure, you are on a time limit to get to the next attraction or having plenty of time waiting in between your next attraction time slot

We did the Blackpool Eye, great views from the top. We also enjoyed the 4D Cinema.

We also spent some time in the ballroom which is very grand

We didn't do the circus as they now charge pass holders a fee of £20 which we feel is a bit of cheek.

We finished off by visiting Madame Tussauds Wax works. We felt that this was not at it's best. The Jodie Whittaker Dr. who figure was not on display and many of the Marvel effects either broken or not working properly.

In the evening, we walked up along the seafront to sea the illuminations. It takes me about 1.5 hours to walk from the Pleasure Beach to the far end where the big animated boards are

15th September, I visited the Pleasure Beach. Most rides were walk on's most of the day. I got on everything that I wanted plus many re-rides. My favourite ride Valhalla was closed for re-imagination.

16th September, we visited Blackpool Zoo and must say that we were most impressed. It was reasonably quiet and a relaxing day

They also have a dinosaur area with some animatronics dinosaurs

Overall we enjoyed our visit. With so much to do at Blackpool, we have saved some other things for our next visit in a couple of years time