New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Chris
Admin
Admin

Welcome Andy :)
ArthurG'Parkfan

Hello everyone !

My name is Arthur, I am 20 years old and I am French. I've been Parkfan since I was a kid : I'm lucky enough to live 1 hour drive from Europa-Park. I go there very often (I have the annual pass).

I register here because I like the Attraction Source website, and follow all the information coming from the British parks !

I've already been to Alton Towers twice. I love this park, it's my 4th favorite park (out of 26) ! And The Smiler is my favorite coaster there (3rd favorite coaster of all the ones I've done).

I hope that my English is quite correct, and that I will follow some interesting news here !
Dan
Team
Team

ArthurG'Parkfan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:46 pm Hello everyone !

My name is Arthur, I am 20 years old and I am French. I've been Parkfan since I was a kid : I'm lucky enough to live 1 hour drive from Europa-Park. I go there very often (I have the annual pass).

I register here because I like the Attraction Source website, and follow all the information coming from the British parks !

I've already been to Alton Towers twice. I love this park, it's my 4th favorite park (out of 26) ! And The Smiler is my favorite coaster there (3rd favorite coaster of all the ones I've done).

I hope that my English is quite correct, and that I will follow some interesting news here !
Hi Arthur,

Welcome to the Attraction Source Forum :)

You’re very lucky to live so close to Europa Park, it’s high up on my list of parks to visit!
ROYJESS

Bienvenue sur le forum Arthur

Welcome to the forum