TowersTimes' Summer Festival - 4th August 2018 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Dan

Get ready for our hottest event ever, as we bring TowersTimes’ Summer Festival to Alton Towers on Saturday 4th August!

Join us for exclusive ride time sessions on both Nemesis and Oblivion, a presentation from the Resort on the development of Wicker Man and more, as well as exclusive access to the courtyard and The Welcom-Inn after park close, with music to enjoy and food outlets open until late, alongside a reserved final ride on Wicker Man.

Tickets start from £25pp and are available from our events website now!
MakoMania

Thinking of attending my first event since April 2016! It's been too long!

Just one question, I think I know the answer but it's worth a shot....

Is there any way at all that season pass holders can take advantage of the bring a friend for £15 offer when attending the event. These tickets need to be collected at the park so whilst the ticket offices have been opening at about 9am this season, there is always a chance that they might not.

Many thanks and looks like a great lineup :)
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Dan

MakoMania wrote:Thinking of attending my first event since April 2016! It's been too long!

Is there any way at all that season pass holders can take advantage of the bring a friend for £15 offer when attending the event. These tickets need to be collected at the park so whilst the ticket offices have been opening at about 9am this season, there is always a chance that they might not.

As we won’t be entering the park via the main entrance, you would miss the morning welcome, check-in and possibly the Nemesis ERT session.

You would be more than welcome to join us upon your arrival in the park :)
MakoMania

Dan wrote:
MakoMania wrote:Thinking of attending my first event since April 2016! It's been too long!

As we won’t be entering the park via the main entrance, you would miss the morning welcome, check-in and possibly the Nemesis ERT session.

You would be more than welcome to join us upon your arrival in the park :)
Ok thank you, I'll do some thinking!
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
belpertramp

Hi. Just to let anyone know, there are major improvement works being undertaken at Derby Rail Station, so if you're thinking of travelling by train, please check timetables! www.derby2018.co.uk
Swarm Chris

Looks like an amazing lineup. ERT on both Nemesis and Oblivion, then full speed Wicker Man... going to be an awesome day!

Look forward to seeing you all again!

Also, really like the artwork for the event. :)
Justin

It will be good to see everyone again, especially in the warm sunshine!
Morgan

Now that you've said that, cue the rain :lol
Jokes aside this looks like another fab event, I'll have to take it slow during the Nemesis ERT this time so I don't feel stupidly ill again :lol
Jack

The social has me hyped more than any event exclusive ever :lol
DeadJack5

Nemesis ERT, Oblivion ERT, Wicker Man last ride AND a Courtyard Social?

Ticket booked 8)
Chris
Admin
Admin

Bubbles... will leave that here.
ThemeParkEwan

Looking to go to this, have any older teenagers attended in the past? (Im 16 and i feel like everyone will be a bit older than me)
Rob
Admin
Admin

ThemeParkEwan wrote:Looking to go to this, have any older teenagers attended in the past? (Im 16 and i feel like everyone will be a bit older than me)
Usually at our events there is a real mix of ages so I'm sure you won't feel out of place. This event has a real sense of community about it so I'm sure that you will make new friends throughout the day and enjoy the social side of the event in the late afternoon.
ThemeParkEwan

Rob wrote:
ThemeParkEwan wrote:Looking to go to this, have any older teenagers attended in the past? (Im 16 and i feel like everyone will be a bit older than me)
Usually at our events there is a real mix of ages so i'm sure you won't feel out of place. This event as a real sense of community about it so i'm sure that you will make new friends throughout the day and enjoy the social side of the event in the late afternoon.

Alright, thanks for the help, I'll try and book as soon as I can!
Jack

I'm 18 now, however I've been going since I was 14. Although a lot of people are a bit older, you'll be more than welcome and you will have a great time just having a laugh with everyone :)
Jack

Sorry for a double post, I think it'd be a great idea if everyone attending the event wore Hawaiian shirts to the event, would make for quite the site :lol
Michelle

I'm all for this concept :lol
ruthisobella

Hawaiian shirts and glitter?! I would be the happiest!
LittleReidy

I’m thinking of coming on my own, does anyone else do this? I don’t really know anyone so I’m a bit nervous. (Also this would be my first time attending an event like this)
Melissa
Instagram - GingerFreckledGirl
Blog - www.GingerFreckledGirl.Wordpress.com
Swarm Chris

I went on my own to the one last month at Thorpe and was in a similar situation. I enjoyed myself enough to be coming up to Alton for this one :).

People are very friendly, and you'll find most age groups covered. You'll no doubt make friends, especially during the craziness of the ERTs, or when we clog up queue systems, or inadvertently break rides!