Greatest Scare Attraction of all Time?!

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.

What was the best scare attraction ever?

The Boiler House
11%
Carnival of Screams
13%
Zombies! Scare Zone
No votes
Scary Tales
7%
Room 13
No votes
Terror of the Towers
18%
Bloodfest Banquet
2%
The Field of a 1000 Screams
22%
The Sanctuary
27%
Duel: Live
No votes

Total votes: 45
S.J_O'Grady

Might make an updated version of the topic later this year with the newer mazes on it too.
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
Adam.W

The Sky Sailor wrote:Might make an updated version of the topic later this year with the newer mazes on it too.
Or ask a mod to add them? :yes:
S.J_O'Grady

Adam.W wrote:
The Sky Sailor wrote:Might make an updated version of the topic later this year with the newer mazes on it too.
Or ask a mod to add them? :yes:
Haha! Hadn't thought of that, good idea! :lol
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
ArchitectOfPain

Now that we're getting close to scarefest, I'm in the mood! Sub-Species goes without saying as the best, followed by TOTT (Specifically last year's Tott)
S.J_O'Grady

Scarefest is indeed approaching!! :twisted:

So, here's a little something I made in Excel that simply shows all of our main Scarefest attractions and when they operated. Please continue voting and sharing your thoughts as Scarefest 2016 begins to unfold!

https://s32.postimg.org/j669jmr9x/image.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hopefully the link works but this is the first time I've ever attempted to post an image :P
Nickolai

I've never done a maze, but to me, Carnival of Screams seemed Theming Wise and Music Wise the most interesting. I loved listening to it's music!
Formally Smiler313
george.murray

never had a chance to go on any of the mazes went to the one at Warwick castle ghost alive I think its called I sort of wanted to see Room 13 :) 
Some Zomponies Are Armed & They May Fight Back. So Prepare To Duel!
JC13

My favourite maze is Sub Species. I only started doing mazes last year, and only did Terror of the Towers because I was too young for Skin and Sub Species. This year TotT was still great, and in a group of 5 at the back it was great! Skin Snatchers was fun, especially being the youngest, so I was picked on a lot (and got evacked out because we went up some stairs which took us to the first room in Terror of the Towers) Both my runs on Welcoming were garbage, that lowered my expectations for SW8. Sub Species was poor on my run through on 7th October, but phenomenal on the 25th. I was on my own for 95% of the actual maze and the actors didn’t care that I was only 15!