Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
simonjonnemeth

Don't know if this has been on here but it is a piece I have been searching for for many years now. The Black Hole lift hill music and the music on the old Disneyland Paris Space Mountain VHS ad. It is actually a track called Encounter by Andy Quin and the full version is on SoundCloud. It needs to be played in a big room with lots of bass for the best effect I think. I don't know about everyone else but it still sends a chill through me. Very nostalgic

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Justin

My first Alton Towers coaster!
Thanks for posting. Brings back memories!
Tom170499

Hi I am looking for a recording of the dispatch audio on Thirteen - the one which says 'If you go down to the woods today, you'd better not go alone' as the train leaves the station. If anyone has this or knows where there is a good recording could they please let me know. Many thanks in advance.
KoasterKraver

Anyone know of the soundtrack used inside The Boiler House? I know of the outdoor music but is there an official one too? If you can pm me or comment that would be great.
Ryan.B

Did Corkscrew have any theme music? If so can someone link to it? :)
KoasterKraver

Ryan.B wrote:Did Corkscrew have any theme music? If so can someone link to it? :)
Not that I know of...
guscc005

Has anyone got the smiler or th13teen breakdown audio could you let me know.
NemeJaney

Does anyone know if any of this year's Scarefest themes will be accessible at any point and where from? I'm thinking the Nick Hutson ones in particular like Towers St and Sub Species and Molly Crowe's queue audios. If they won't be accessible that's fine, I just really love them and my ears are craving another listen.
KoasterKraver

NemeJaney wrote:Does anyone know if any of this year's Scarefest themes will be accessible at any point and where from? I'm thinking the Nick Hutson ones in particular like Towers St and Sub Species and Molly Crowe's queue audios. If they won't be accessible that's fine, I just really love them and my ears are craving another listen.
I was thinking same
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I believe Nick's said that some snippets of the audio he's created for this year's Scarefest will become available, but this is unlikely to be for some time.
nickhutson

NemeJaney wrote:Does anyone know if any of this year's Scarefest themes will be accessible at any point and where from? I'm thinking the Nick Hutson ones in particular like Towers St and Sub Species and Molly Crowe's queue audios. If they won't be accessible that's fine, I just really love them and my ears are craving another listen.
That's very kind. They certainly seem to be in demand and I wish I could make everyone happy by releasing them - but it's just no possible right now. Once the event is over I will talk to Merlin about possibly releasing snippets - but the way to experience them is to go to the parks and hear it all in the right atmosphere!
jpdalton

Hello,

Does any one have or know anywhere where i could get the Full Duel station announcements and breakdown announcements from? Im also looking for the music used in ugland around 2007 during the audio changes around that time. Any help would be much appreciated :-)
NemeJaney

nickhutson wrote:
That's very kind. They certainly seem to be in demand and I wish I could make everyone happy by releasing them - but it's just no possible right now. Once the event is over I will talk to Merlin about possibly releasing snippets - but the way to experience them is to go to the parks and hear it all in the right atmosphere!
Ahh OK, that's absolutely fine :) The last thing I want to do is convert a bad quality youtube recording of them into MP3! Thanks for letting me know :D
Capt.Barnacles

I have to admit, I really really love the Sub Species: The End Games' queue music, it's brilliant!
Dan

Dan C wrote:I have to admit, I really really love the Sub Species: The End Games' queue music, it's brilliant!
As do I Dan but the Darth Vader effect does ruin the immersiveness somewhat
KoasterKraver

NemeJaney wrote:
nickhutson wrote:
Ahh OK, that's absolutely fine :) The last thing I want to do is convert a bad quality youtube recording of them into MP3! Thanks for letting me know :D
The music composed this year is genius and I've visited Scarefest pleanty of times this year and absolutely love it and hope it is released. The scare zone ones do set the atmosphere but can't be heard through the entire zone. But hopefully you'll make them available at one point ;)
Adam.W

jpdalton wrote:Hello,

Does any one have or know anywhere where i could get the Full Duel station announcements and breakdown announcements from? Im also looking for the music used in ugland around 2007 during the audio changes around that time. Any help would be much appreciated :-)
Ug Land Music:

You can listen to it here http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/downloads/ugland.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can download it here :) http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/downloads/uglandlow.wma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Duel:

Blasters announcement: http://old.towerstimes.co.uk/downloads/duelblasters.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Not sure if this counts but here's the queue line audio: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These are the only bits of duel audio I could find sorry :?
nickhutson

KoasterKraver wrote: The music composed this year is genius and I've visited Scarefest pleanty of times this year and absolutely love it and hope it is released. The scare zone ones do set the atmosphere but can't be heard through the entire zone. But hopefully you'll make them available at one point ;)
Thanks! : ) Wouldn't say it was genius - but that's very kind.

I thought Dark Apocalypse sounded pretty good when I was there doing the rounds; the scare zone stuff is just a bit more subtle!
KoasterKraver

nickhutson wrote:
KoasterKraver wrote: The music composed this year is genius and I've visited Scarefest pleanty of times this year and absolutely love it and hope it is released. The scare zone ones do set the atmosphere but can't be heard through the entire zone. But hopefully you'll make them available at one point ;)
Thanks! : ) Wouldn't say it was genius - but that's very kind.

I thought Dark Apocalypse sounded pretty good when I was there doing the rounds; the scare zone stuff is just a bit more subtle!
It sounds great but can only be hear around the top of the zone.
Stan.H

Does anyone have the Molly Crowe poem? I want it as my ringtone!!
Last edited by Ladyofthelake on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged posts