Thorpe Park Resort

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
tallicay2k

Another N:ST. I love I'm a celeb but an attraction? First few weeks will be busy but i suspect it will diminish.
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
Stan.H

between swarm, smiler and nemmie - has to be nemmie - all time classic :lol
tallicay2k

I find Thorpe is well themed with Gucci, FCUK, Nike oh yeah and swarm + saw.
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
themeparkcollective

POV of the worlds first Jungle Maze: I'M A CELEBRITY...GET ME OUT OF HERE! at Thorpe Park Resort https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAsSwyKOl4
themeparkcollective

POV of the worlds first Jungle Maze: I'M A CELEBRITY...GET ME OUT OF HERE! at Thorpe Park Resort https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAsSwyKOl4
lewis97
Admin
Admin

SouthParks attended last night's media event for the launch of the I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here! Maze. Head over to SouthParks news for all the details.
themeparkincorporated

Check out our POV from Thorpe Park Resort's New Maze here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYo6aFEKPs
themeparkincorporated

Check out our POV from Thorpe Park Resort's New Maze here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYo6aFEKPs
Morgan

It looks even worse then I thought it would be :|
Nathan_Fisher

After looking at videos, it's just what i expected. Theming looks good but it didn't really exceed my expectations. One thing i will point out is that clearly the 2nd bush tucker trial doesn't drop things on you because the answer was Carl Fogarty not Kian Egan (look at the video, you will see what i mean).
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Thorpe Park have released a video featuring footage taken at last night's media launch.
Danny

It looks appauling, but on a positive note, I know not to waste time queueing! :)
Danny

How awful. What a waste of investment. I can't believe anyone on the team behind this thought it would give people any sort of similar experience to the real trials. I also think this will scare many children, which the attraction is aimed to cater for.
Dom

This post may contains spoilers.

It is so much fun. The actors really make the experience so much more enjoyable. Some parts need a bit of work but overall the experience is that much fun we did it 4 times. The themeing is brilliant and some small effects in the attraction make it better. Overall i would give it a 9/10 for experience
SamTP

The full braniac live show if anyone missed it (please like and subscribe if you liked it):
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SamTP

My vlog from the press night, I know its the best as its my first one but like and subscribe if you like :)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Henry

The maze is good but there are too many hold ups and that increased the queue. When I did it, there weren't that many people in the queue, about 50 maybe, and it was reportedly 40mins, so if lots of people want to do it when it opens, I have a feeling the queues will be awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Credit to Lewis97 for the signature!
SamTP

Footage of the new Meltdown game at Thorpe Park - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dom

Did that last Saturday. Its fun, hard work and almost killed me. I came of so out of breath. But i would do it again because it is just that much fun.
daveclarkedaveclarke

I've just watched the POV as i don't think ill experience it any time soon and it looks quite a good addition but time will tell because with out the actors in a few years it will be very bland.

Anybody think they'll use IACGMOH as a maze at Halloween?