Alton Towers Resort - Offers, Vouchers and Discounts

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Themeparksandy1981

Well I guess eBay lists addresses for everyone on there so even if u don't show tickets on the site they know what dates they posted to your address and will block them.
RubyGaga

Hm, I bought a pair from ebay too because I couldnt make a date that I booked, hope I dont get refused entry as this could end in a sour holiday :/ However, I only bought the tokens and form for £5, so im not sure if that counts as being resold!

Wish ticketmaster had this policy, I hate seeing concert tickets on ebay for triple the price!
Michelle

Merging this with other sun ticket discussion in the Offers and Discounts thread :)
Sentri558

Get the AT app for some good deals. Donuts20app gives 20% off doughnuts at any doughnut stand atm so yeah :D
Dan

Sentri558 wrote:Get the AT app for some good deals. Donuts20app gives 20% off doughnuts at any doughnut stand atm so yeah :D
That's all well and good as long as you can find an outlet that sells Donuts open :P
Michelle

Burton Menswear are giving out vouchers when you buy anything from their stores.
241 entry to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park
241 Fastrack at Thorpe Park
241 Food at Thorpe Park.
will update with T&Cs if I can find them :)
betha7x

Hiya!
I've just recently stumbled across this forum, and thought i'd let you know that I actually e-mailed the Sun 6 weeks after sending off for my tickets, both myself and a friend were wondering whether we were getting tickets or not. So I e-mailed the Sun and they requested my address and my band dates as told me that they would send me my tickets asap. However, when i received the tickets, I did not receive one pair, I received two pairs. A week later my friend received her FOUR tickets also. I advise anyone to try this as I e-mailed them the following week as I thought getting two pairs was a bit sketchy, however they said that it was fine to use both pairs!
Ladyofthelake

The resort have put a number of print at home vouchers on their website for The Burger Kitchen and Fried Chicken Co. These offer multi buy discounts for groups of 2 or families of 3 and 4.

The vouchers can all be found here
awsomelycoolboy

If this makes any difference. I got emailed a 2 for 1 deal to Alton for every main course ordered from Frankie's and Benny's
Martin

Hi everyone
I have 2 Sun Free tickets for Tuesday September 16th.
I no longer require these tickets as I am now a Merlin VIP Pass holder.
If anyone can make use of these tickets send me a PM and we will arrange delivery/collection options :D
Ryan.B

Half price with Daz and some type of crisps is going on at the moment.
RubyGaga

Does anybody know of any vouchers to use for the hotel during the last few days in november??
Morgan

Sorry if it's already been posted...
2for1 entry and half price hotel bookings on some Goodfellas pizza!
annoyingfly

could someone please inform me if you can use certain 2-4-1 vouchers during the scarefest event, thanks
Ladyofthelake

You can use some 2-4-1 vouchers during Scarefest. Make sure you check the T&Cs on the voucher you have to see if there are any exclusion dates. If the dates aren't listed as an exclusion then you should be fine :)
annoyingfly

great, thanks ladyofthelake
Rossimonkey

Hi all,

Does anyone know if AT will be doing the £99 deal they did last year for hotel and tickets in September/October? I recveived an email from them around about this time last year but nothing this year as yet :-(

Thanks

Rossi
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The only offer currently on hotel stays is the 'September Saver Offer', which entitles you to 20% off on selected dates when you enter the promo code SEPT2014. Full details can be found here - there are other offers listed but these include the waterpark/spa.
Zach

Unsure if it has been posted, sorry if it has but currently on the Useful information section of the alton towers website there are great vouchers to download. Food deals for families or couples :) just download and print he vouchers and enjoy the discount :)
Alex Tyler
Location: Air, Forbidden Valley, Alton Towers, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB

Over last weekend and yesterday all ORP were half price not sure about tomorrow.