End of year trip

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
awsomelycoolboy

Ok. This Thursday I am going to Chessington with my school. I have never been to Chessington. But there is one thing I do know. It doesn't really suit me. I am more of an adrenaline seekers nd I know chessingron is family. Perfect for everyone else because, most of them hate rollercoaster and rides like that (It is a bit unfair because my sister is going to Thrope Park :evil:. And she is in year 6.. I mean. Why can't we go to Thorpe and they go to Chessington?) anyways, I know I'm going to go on Ramseys Revenge (since it's like Ripsaw at Alton. Right?) do you advise I go on any other rides? I don't care what they are. I love big ones especially (haha that's what she said :P )

Also any ideas on how busy it will be? Thanks.
obliviongirl

There aren't really many 'big' rides at Chessington, to be honest, in comparison to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park at least. I've been going almost every year since I was quite young (it's quite close to where I live), and nowadays when I visit with friends, we usually go on Dragon's Fury, Rattlesnake, Rameses Revenge, Tomb Blaster, Vampire, Kobra, Dragon Falls, Monkey Swinger, Black Buccaneer and Bubbleworks (it's actually pretty fun!) The majority of those aren't exactly what you'd called 'extreme', but they are fun to ride, and we always have a great time.
Master_feedback

Best way.to ride bubble works
In teams with the game of what team can get the wettest
awsomelycoolboy

Haha, did that. Girls boat infront so we pulled along the side to them and kept splashing them. They got soaked! It's like they had jumped in a pool!