Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
rctneil

Anyone have the cage maze track played at the end of the Sanctuary?
TheOutpatient

I was thinking about future music again and I thought if the music was gonna go in a classical direction they might consider violins. Not violins as in orchestral strings but as in 1 or 2 violins playing folk style lines. I know this might sound a bit strange but violins go really nice with hilly country side and if the music is a picture of the park then that is one thing they can do. They also have a good cross over value because rock fans sometimes like folk, not just classical fans.
Please visit my blog of original dark ride ideas: http://mattsdesignsblog.wordpress.com/
MisterRenz

I visited Alton Towers in the middle of Scarefest in October. Upon entering the monorail I heard a really awesome version of the Alton Towers theme tune which was playing in the entry to the monorail. If you have been to the park recently you'll have heard it, if not it's a little hard to hear but it's in the background of this video:

I was wondering if anywhere has the audio of it or knows where to get it?
razgriz33

ashproctor wrote: Does anyone have any idea where you can get The Smiler soundtrack from? The one full of bass that's played in the queueline?
Is that this one?

Just 3 minutes of what is thought to be 45 minutes long!
the team of IMAscore produced a total of 75 minutes music and sounds for the world beating rollercoaster,
Jack

No, that isn't the full one, and yes, the one he is on about is the full area music, only one that I can find is a bad quality recording.

The one he was on about is a lot longer, we all know that this was released but the full one (the area music) probably won't be released :(
Last edited by Jack on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braders2010

Dont suppose anybody has the 2013 Monorail Queline music or audio of "please remain behind the yellow line" audio. I would really appreciate it pleasssseeeee  :roll: :lol:
MisterRenz

Braders2010 wrote: Dont suppose anybody has the 2013 Monorail Queline music or audio of "please remain behind the yellow line" audio. I would really appreciate it pleasssseeeee  :roll: :lol:
I've also been looking for it, can't seem to find it. Somebody needs to have this released!
broco101

AT just posted this and I think it is brilliant!! Some good shots of the mazes as well! :D
[url=http://"http://ridesims.com/users/8378-fletcherniscfc/"]Image[/url]
Braders2010

MisterRenz wrote:
Braders2010 wrote: Dont suppose anybody has the 2013 Monorail Queline music or audio of "please remain behind the yellow line" audio. I would really appreciate it pleasssseeeee  :roll: :lol:
I've also been looking for it, can't seem to find it. Somebody needs to have this released!
I have tried recording it before but no use - surely someone has got a decent recording or something that they could share. please :)
grumblepig

Hi there, I'm currently making a student film with a creepy vibe, and am looking for songs to inspire my soundtrack. As I have always loved Hex, I am looking for the music that plays at the entrance of the ride, as you are waiting to go into the cinema. I've tried looking on Youtube and the Media page to no avail, all I get are the pre-ride videos and the Vault music. Can anyone help me? :)
Adz
Admin
Admin

grumblepig wrote: Hi there, I'm currently making a student film with a creepy vibe, and am looking for songs to inspire my soundtrack. As I have always loved Hex, I am looking for the music that plays at the entrance of the ride, as you are waiting to go into the cinema. I've tried looking on Youtube and the Media page to no avail, all I get are the pre-ride videos and the Vault music. Can anyone help me? :)
Hello,

The track as far as I'm aware is not publicly available.

However, have an early Christmas present:

http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/adz/ ... mbient.mp3

Enjoy!
grumblepig

Adz wrote:
grumblepig wrote: Hi there, I'm currently making a student film with a creepy vibe, and am looking for songs to inspire my soundtrack. As I have always loved Hex, I am looking for the music that plays at the entrance of the ride, as you are waiting to go into the cinema. I've tried looking on Youtube and the Media page to no avail, all I get are the pre-ride videos and the Vault music. Can anyone help me? :)
Hello,

The track as far as I'm aware is not publicly available.

However, have an early Christmas present:

http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/staff/adz/ ... mbient.mp3

Enjoy!
This brings back memories, thanks!

As a matter of interest, is the entrance music available anywhere? The one that includes the whistling and hammer/chisel sounds
Last edited by grumblepig on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kydog1299

I've been searching around for the ToTT Queue Line Audio, and before you shoot at me 'It's Dead Silence', I already know 1 of the songs is, which is Dead Silence's main theme tune, and I've known that's used for a while.

I'm looking for the other one. If you are unsure what I am on about, use this as a rough guide, I think it's this audio which I am looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOAXzRtoEz8#ws

No idea if anyone knows, or has the audio, but if so please let me know! Thanks!

Once again, random question I know, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could get it from. Thanks!

According to a YT comment, its from POTC?
Last edited by kydog1299 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discovery Ridge FTB Theme Park Server
(Minecraft/Feed The Beast)

FTB Ultimate
www.discoveryridge.co.uk
www.facebook.com/DiscoveryRidge
Oblivion115

Hey I was just wondering if any one has a full version of The Smiler theme? And before you say it, no I don't mean the 3 minute version! I know that there is more to the song because in the queue there was a part where all the music cut out and it does nothing but the main riff and I can't find that actual version...so yeah can anyone help?
Last edited by Oblivion115 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks lewis97 for the signature!
Interesting fact: I play bass :P
Hitch

Oblivion115 wrote: Hey I was just wondering if any one has a full version of The Smiler theme? And before you say it, no I don't mean the 3 minute version! I know that there is more to the song because in the queue there was a part where all the music cut out and it does nothing but the main riff and I can't find that actual version...so yeah can anyone help?
Someone said there was a bad quality version on youtube, But I can't find it anywhere. It would be nice if towers released a version of it to there youtube or something!
Oblivion115

So it isnt out yet? :cry:

Thanks lewis97 for the signature!
Interesting fact: I play bass :P
James

I've been on the huntout for The Smiler music too although no luck sadly.

Alton Towers have cut down on music getting 'out there' so it's unlikely we'll ever get hold of the music.
lf2001

Is any of the park music on iTunes? All I can find is a remix of the Hall of Mountain King.
Dr.Kelham

lf2001 wrote: Is any of the park music on iTunes? All I can find is a remix of the Hall of Mountain King.
No you won't find anything other than the original Hall of the Mountain King, I think if the Alton Towers music was on iTunes any money mad should go to Merlin's magic wand charity
With thanks to lewis97 :)