Orlando

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
madmanwill

Hiya Guys.

Off to Orlando tomorrow (Well Thursday but i'm staying at the airport tomorrow!)

I think I have the theme park bits sorted, (Including the keys to the kingdom tour @ WDW Magic Kingdom) but would like some suggestions on where to eat on my first night...

We are staying near wet and wild on I Drive, and would like some suggestions as we are arriving at the hotel at approx 7pm Orlando Time and will probable want to eat and crash....

Also, anything I shouldnt miss apart from the below:
  • WDW (ALL)
  • Busch Gardens
  • Seaworld
  • Universal (Both)
  • Kennedy Space Centre
  • Funspot (For their Wooden coaster)
  • Wet and wild
  • Aquatica
Thanks in advance.

Will
iBacon

Well I love Wonderworks whenever I visit, I prefer it to Ripley's Believe it Or Not, it is an up-side down house and you can stand in a real space suit, lie on a bed of nails etc...

If it is Theme Parks you want however I think you have covered things.

I would also recommend an I-Trolley 7 Day/ 2 Week Ticket. It is amazing value and it stretches all the way up International Drive. Even if you have a car I would still recommend it as you get unlimited access and Car Park's are horrendous! It also drops you off right outside. Although it does not look it Universal is a 10-15 Minute Stroll and is very easy to get to, (I can't remember though, just ask their kind enough)

Also, (Now this is stretching my memory) Miller's (Or something like that) is a lovely place to eat, Chilli's is lovely (It's not all spicy food by the way, I don't like spicy and loved it) Dunkin' Doughnuts, Perkins (Breakfasts are lovely) TGI Friday's (Lovely, better then the UK).

That is about it, I am strecthing my memory and some may not be their though XD Also, enjoy, relax.
Thanks to Lewis97 for my Amazing Signature!
Alex

I can second what iBacon has said the I-Trolley is the best way to get around, it drops you off next to the Comfort Inn. It is about a 10 min walk to the park but as we found out when we were there last if you cross the road and sneak through the trees you can get into the car park, this will allow you to a) stay in the shade and b) get to use the moving walkways  ;) Hope this is helpful!
themealgang

If you want something away from the coasters, head down to Boggy Creek in Kissimmee. They run high speed boat rides across the Floridian everglade and it's fab. You also have a chance to hold a live gator at the end!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ponder

Be sure to check out Texas Brazil at the north end of I Drive. Incredible churrascato restaurant.
Also, Tony Roma's around Pointe Orlando area of I Drive. Great ribs.

Loop - Roller coaster and Theme Park inspired T-shirts
http://looptees.com / https://www.facebook.com/looptps