Motion Coaster Idea

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
sku11dude123

So here's my idea:

What if rollercoasters could use a simulated feeling of being in a different place in motion rides. I'm thinking along the lines of Simulated wind, Simulated heat from explosions and most importantly, Simulate movement. The picture above me shows how it could be executed as a way of preparing for the coasters twists and turns.

1.) The coaster enters the room and goes up a lift synched up with a simulation of going up.

2.) Coaster comes back on track and moved forward to a simulation on a screen.

3.) The coaster connects onto a rotating track and gets ready to freefall into a pit (No reference to any certain element of a certain ride included)

4.) Coaster drops and enters the other room.
TheOutpatient

So essentially this is a coaster with a simulator section? I've had some very brief thoughts about this kind of thing but worry how you would isolate the car.. and exit from the section without a a big track section curving off to one side infront of you - but what you have here is a pretty good solution to that.

What could I add?
You definitely want a big train for this, to keep the through put up despite the simulator section.

Its cool you could be taken into a big timber frame attic and then be blasted out a (simulated) hole in the roof - or something like that.
Please visit my blog of original dark ride ideas: http://mattsdesignsblog.wordpress.com/