New developments maybe

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
stu1980

Ok so i was at the park on Sunday with some friends and we spotted some really good things that got us all thinking.

Well ok just two things but BIG things as far as we go.

1st - when riding the Flume alot of the tress have been taking down in the bits between the 1st drop and the indoor drop - Also new paths have been put down to but dont seem to go anywhere if you follow. Could this be a new ride of summit more that might be going in the area around the Flume.

2nd - The Beastie has fully been taken down now and was here Feb half Term dose that mean we could see something change over there.

make sure you take a good look when you next go but thoughts
Has the magic gone for me - yep almost!
Henry

I think a lot of people know that the Flume is on its last legs, that might mean a new ride is coming soon.
Credit to Lewis97 for the signature!
electricBlll_Returns

Many trees have been removed from across the park because of the recent diseases, it's not for a new ride.
Henry

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...
bensaund

I thought I couldn't see the Beastie from the Squirrel Nutty this weeken
If you go down to the woods today
Owen

Does anyone remember back in 2011-2012 weird yellow X's on RITA's supports?
Henry

Thrillmad wrote: Does anyone remember back in 2011-2012 weird yellow X's on RITA's supports?
I remember seeing them, but had no idea what they were for, does anybody else?
AltonTowerfanatic

I was thinking it could link in the the swarm! Swarm: no survivors. If you will. Much like how nemesis inferno is linked will nemesis. The swarm is a creature come to destroy earth so it being at alton towers could be it spreading across the country, taking over. Hence no survivors. I think it will perfectly fit in the story line and create extra and better theme for both thorpe and alton. It could go in the air car park as it will fit in perfectly with the areas theming. I really hope they do as I love the swarm and it story line, it the only ride I. Which thorpe park comes out on top on. It could even start unground so it can get extra height and speed due to aprons stick planning permission, I'm sure that will be a first and the reason could be at that's how the swarm traveld there! And it would finally be a winged coaster at alton, maybe a few changes, stand up??? I have so many more ideas and details on this but it's too long as it is haha  ;)  :D
I'm ready to Smile!