what is you best AT duck moments (cutest/funnyest thing you have seen them do)

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
Count-Vonduel

As you can probably tell from the (needlessly long) title, I want to know your hi-lights with the Alton Towers ducks.

My best moment has got to be when I was on riverbank eye spy, most times when I go on it, I either see ducks swimming around with the model ducks and at least one duck floating down stream (for enjoyment) it's very cute/funny.

now yours.
I was going to have a pic of Hobs Pit but I forgot how to make pics show up :(
Kenzie2012

This is a brilliant topic!!!

We had a visit in May time last seaon and we sat with The Flume behind us eating some Donuts towards the end of the day. A s i was sat minding my own and cramming in some goodies, this lil White Duck came along and popped himself next to me, i kid you not he was about 6 inch off my jeans pocket. He stopped and sat there, Occasionally looking from the Donut box up to me and back again... you can almost hear the words "You gonna pass me those or not?!?!?"... Then he got up and waddled round the other side of me and did the same.
We had a lil mascot called Thumper (He was a Rabbit but got Stolen on a Snowboarding Trip in January this year by the cleaner)  :(
So out he came and had a face off with the duck... Que very funny and all be it immature times whilst the duck and stuffed rabbit had a stand off over the donuts.

I'll post some photos of it when i get home tonight.
"Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!”
jackgcse

I love seeing the ducks in the flume queue line looking like they are dancing to the flume music! hahaha
Marcus

In riverbank eye spy two male ducks flew onto the back of the boat and were chilling there. -cameras at the ready-
Luce

I was sitting eating my BK lunch earlier this year when some fries accidentally fell on the ground - soon enough a few ducks appeared and no doubt enjoyed them :)
NemmyJunkie

Me and my fiance were sitting near BK and we fed ONE duck jaffa cakes, then all the rest come and joined :D
MattsDesigns

One time I saw a duck ride Nemesis. I asked the the op what was going on and apparently he does it every morning.

JK!

I never saw the ducks do anything that interesting but I've seen the cats including ripsaw. I tried to stroke them but they backed off :x
Have a look at my space themed dark ride concept:
http://mattsdesigns.webs.com/space.html
All of my Themepark ideas, here & on the website are free to use by anyone.
Ripsaw Raver

When i was once stood out side FCC in X-Sector there was a group of ducks wadding round on the path , then a group of chavs came by running trying to scare them, The ducks were scared for a seconds and then.... the ducks ran after them all the way to blivvy and the chavs were shitting it. LOL so good to see i gave all them ducks some chips after cuz they were Awesome!
CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djthorpeimages/

Why is Nemesis Inferno really Inferior
MitchHawker Steel CoasterPoll 2012
Nemesis at #12
Nemesis Inferno at#123
Delta79

I saw a duck a couple of years back, 2010 i think walking into the skyride station and on to a gondola. 
Marcus

Also I saw two ducks on Congo river rapids, the staff left that gondola empty and the ducks took a couple laps round.
MattsDesigns

:shock: I can actually see that happening. Ducks get everywhere. Hahaha.
Have a look at my space themed dark ride concept:
http://mattsdesigns.webs.com/space.html
All of my Themepark ideas, here & on the website are free to use by anyone.
oliviamae

I thought this was going to be about the huge duck in the Flume, and the first time you encounter it. I remember being absolutely terrified and screaming like nothing on earth haha!
King Nemesis

Need i say more...
Marcus

I love the ducks, they are everywhere. Especially in The flume queue line and Congo river rapids.
leammiles

A duck's beak isn't quite big enough for a mini cheddar.

They know its food and they want to eat it but their beaks can't break them into smaller pieces either.

They will kinda hold them in their beaks and shake their heads around in the hope that it will break the mini cheddar into smaller pieces.

They eventually give up after doing their awesome dance though